In Goleta, CA, authorities are still deciphering the details in another tragic case where an ex-employee expresses dissatisfaction and anger in the form of violence. This time, the setting was a 24-hour postal sorting facility, and the former employee was a woman. More than 50 people were working inside the facility at the time of the shooting.
More coverage to follow on this late breaking story.
For TFM‘s past coverage of this topic, see “Is It Safe?” in the archives.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Handyclean™ Roll Wipes by Diamond Wipes
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Facility Management SOLUTIONS 2016
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Safety Zone™ Sheet by Armstrong
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Four Ways To Combat Deferred Maintenance Demands
- Construction Project Failures Weigh On Industry Despite Advances In Planning And Controls