In Goleta, CA, authorities are still deciphering the details in another tragic case where an ex-employee expresses dissatisfaction and anger in the form of violence. This time, the setting was a 24-hour postal sorting facility, and the former employee was a woman. More than 50 people were working inside the facility at the time of the shooting.
More coverage to follow on this late breaking story.
For TFM‘s past coverage of this topic, see “Is It Safe?” in the archives.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs