This week’s Friday Funny comes from TFM‘s FM Frequency Columnist, who notes, “Names have been removed to protect the innocent!”
From: Facility Management Office
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 2:58 PM
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXX Tenants,
Due to various construction projects taking place at XXXXXXXXXXXXX , there has been an increase in snake sightings. We are working with XXXXX to handle the problem. We ask for your cooperation in these efforts.
When outside, please be aware of your surroundings at all times. Do not attempt to catch or kill any snakes you might see. Instead, please take note of where you saw the snake, try to keep track of it and call “Shawn” with XXXXX at XXX XXX-XXXX immediately.
As always, please call the XXXXXXX Management Office if you have any concerns or questions.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience in this matter.
Tenant Services Coordinator
XXXXXX Office Park
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs