This week’s Friday Funny comes from TFM‘s FM Frequency Columnist, who notes, “Names have been removed to protect the innocent!”
From: Facility Management Office
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 2:58 PM
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXX Tenants,
Due to various construction projects taking place at XXXXXXXXXXXXX , there has been an increase in snake sightings. We are working with XXXXX to handle the problem. We ask for your cooperation in these efforts.
When outside, please be aware of your surroundings at all times. Do not attempt to catch or kill any snakes you might see. Instead, please take note of where you saw the snake, try to keep track of it and call “Shawn” with XXXXX at XXX XXX-XXXX immediately.
As always, please call the XXXXXXX Management Office if you have any concerns or questions.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience in this matter.
Tenant Services Coordinator
XXXXXX Office Park
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention