This week’s Friday Funny comes from TFM‘s FM Frequency Columnist, who notes, “Names have been removed to protect the innocent!”
From: Facility Management Office
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 2:58 PM
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXX Tenants,
Due to various construction projects taking place at XXXXXXXXXXXXX , there has been an increase in snake sightings. We are working with XXXXX to handle the problem. We ask for your cooperation in these efforts.
When outside, please be aware of your surroundings at all times. Do not attempt to catch or kill any snakes you might see. Instead, please take note of where you saw the snake, try to keep track of it and call “Shawn” with XXXXX at XXX XXX-XXXX immediately.
As always, please call the XXXXXXX Management Office if you have any concerns or questions.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience in this matter.
Tenant Services Coordinator
XXXXXX Office Park
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management