The facility management profession has evolved a great deal over the past decade. No longer limited to the ambiguous realm of office managers, plant engineers, or staff technicians, the field now positions itself as part of the strategic fabric of the organization.
Last year, TFM surveyed its readers asking them to share their annual salary information (anonymously, of course). The data resulted in an extremely interesting snapshot, which is summarized here.
Once again, we are asking facility professionals to share their salary and bonus information. This year, we are also asking for data that will help gauge the health of the future of facility management–a topic that sparked much discussion at this year’s TFM Show. As an aside, “Shaping The Future Of Facility Management: An Interactive Working Session” will be up for discussion again in the closing session of The TFM Forumin October. This complimentary event, which includes accommodations, is for facility executives responsible for purchasing the most efficient and cost-effective facility management solutions for the organizations. You will have the opportunity to interact with leading suppliers, and exchange ideas with some of the brightest minds in the facility management profession.
Your responses to this brief online survey will allow you to compare your earnings with other FM professionals from across the country. Responses are kept anonymous. We do not ask for your name or any other identifying criteria.
The survey should take no more than five minutes to complete. We appreciate your time and value your opinions. All participants who complete the survey will be entered to win a Nextel BlackBerry.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?