How Much Are You Worth? Part Two (Tell us and you may win a free Blackberry!)
The facility management profession has evolved a great deal over the past decade. No longer limited to the ambiguous realm of office managers, plant engineers, or staff technicians, the field now positions itself as part of the strategic fabric of the organization.
Last year, TFM surveyed its readers asking them to share their annual salary information (anonymously, of course). The data resulted in an extremely interesting snapshot, which is summarized here.
Once again, we are asking facility professionals to share their salary and bonus information. This year, we are also asking for data that will help gauge the health of the future of facility management–a topic that sparked much discussion at this year’s TFM Show. As an aside, “Shaping The Future Of Facility Management: An Interactive Working Session” will be up for discussion again in the closing session of The TFM Forumin October. This complimentary event, which includes accommodations, is for facility executives responsible for purchasing the most efficient and cost-effective facility management solutions for the organizations. You will have the opportunity to interact with leading suppliers, and exchange ideas with some of the brightest minds in the facility management profession.
Your responses to this brief online survey will allow you to compare your earnings with other FM professionals from across the country. Responses are kept anonymous. We do not ask for your name or any other identifying criteria.
The survey should take no more than five minutes to complete. We appreciate your time and value your opinions. All participants who complete the survey will be entered to win a Nextel BlackBerry.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.