The facility management profession has evolved a great deal over the past decade. No longer limited to the ambiguous realm of office managers, plant engineers, or staff technicians, the field now positions itself as part of the strategic fabric of the organization.
Last year, TFM surveyed its readers asking them to share their annual salary information (anonymously, of course). The data resulted in an extremely interesting snapshot, which is summarized here.
Once again, we are asking facility professionals to share their salary and bonus information. This year, we are also asking for data that will help gauge the health of the future of facility management–a topic that sparked much discussion at this year’s TFM Show. As an aside, “Shaping The Future Of Facility Management: An Interactive Working Session” will be up for discussion again in the closing session of The TFM Forumin October. This complimentary event, which includes accommodations, is for facility executives responsible for purchasing the most efficient and cost-effective facility management solutions for the organizations. You will have the opportunity to interact with leading suppliers, and exchange ideas with some of the brightest minds in the facility management profession.
Your responses to this brief online survey will allow you to compare your earnings with other FM professionals from across the country. Responses are kept anonymous. We do not ask for your name or any other identifying criteria.
The survey should take no more than five minutes to complete. We appreciate your time and value your opinions. All participants who complete the survey will be entered to win a Nextel BlackBerry.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades