By James C. Elledge, IFMA Fellow, CFM, FMA, RPA, RIAQM
Published in the March 2007 issue of Today’s Facility Manager
Q Our company would like to consider the option of managing its sites (offices/branches) worldwide through one global FM organization. Can you recommend several global FM organizations that will take part in a bid we’ll initiate? How long will it take to initiate a bid? How do we consolidate the required service level agreements (SLA)?
Real Estate Operation Manager
A Some of the leading providers of facility management services in your part of the world include:
Johnson Controls offers information and resources on its Web site to assist in determining what areas should be outsourced and why.
Elledge,facility/office services manager for Dallas, TX-based Summit AllianceCompanies, is the recipient of the Distinguished Author Award from theInternational Facility Management Association (IFMA), is an IFMA Fellow, and isa member of TFM’sEditorial Advisory Board. All questions have been submitted via the “Ask TheExpert” portion of the magazine’s Web site. To pose a question, visit this link.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs