By James C. Elledge, IFMA Fellow, CFM, FMA, RPA, RIAQM
Published in the March 2007 issue of Today’s Facility Manager
Q Our company would like to consider the option of managing its sites (offices/branches) worldwide through one global FM organization. Can you recommend several global FM organizations that will take part in a bid we’ll initiate? How long will it take to initiate a bid? How do we consolidate the required service level agreements (SLA)?
Real Estate Operation Manager
A Some of the leading providers of facility management services in your part of the world include:
Johnson Controls offers information and resources on its Web site to assist in determining what areas should be outsourced and why.
Elledge,facility/office services manager for Dallas, TX-based Summit AllianceCompanies, is the recipient of the Distinguished Author Award from theInternational Facility Management Association (IFMA), is an IFMA Fellow, and isa member of TFM’sEditorial Advisory Board. All questions have been submitted via the “Ask TheExpert” portion of the magazine’s Web site. To pose a question, visit this link.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation