By James C. Elledge, IFMA Fellow, CFM, FMA, RPA, RIAQM
Published in the March 2007 issue of Today’s Facility Manager
Q Our company would like to consider the option of managing its sites (offices/branches) worldwide through one global FM organization. Can you recommend several global FM organizations that will take part in a bid we’ll initiate? How long will it take to initiate a bid? How do we consolidate the required service level agreements (SLA)?
Real Estate Operation Manager
A Some of the leading providers of facility management services in your part of the world include:
Johnson Controls offers information and resources on its Web site to assist in determining what areas should be outsourced and why.
Elledge,facility/office services manager for Dallas, TX-based Summit AllianceCompanies, is the recipient of the Distinguished Author Award from theInternational Facility Management Association (IFMA), is an IFMA Fellow, and isa member of TFM’sEditorial Advisory Board. All questions have been submitted via the “Ask TheExpert” portion of the magazine’s Web site. To pose a question, visit this link.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management