CNBC Series To Feature Herman Miller President And CEO
Brian Walker will be a guest on the fifth and final episode in the series, “The Business of Innovation.” The episode will air this coming Monday, June 30, 2008, at 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
As President and CEO of Herman Miller, Inc., Walker will discuss the company’s global business model and strategy for driving innovation within new and existing markets. The episode also will highlight some of the company’s products, as well as a number of Herman Miller’s West Michigan facilities.
Hosted by award-winning journalist Maria Bartiromo, the series explores a diverse range of topics and solutions to the question of innovation. In addition to Mr. Walker, guests for the final episode include:
• Nikesh Arora, President, EMEA Operations and Vice President, Google, Inc.
• Herb Kelleher , Co-Founder, Executive Chairman, Former CEO and President, Southwest Airlines
• Robert Carter, Chief Information Officer, FedEx
• Gary Rodkin, CEO, ConAgra Foods
• Carla Harris, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
• Shane Robison, EVP, Chief Strategy and Technology Officer, Hewlett Packard
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices