Brian Walker will be a guest on the fifth and final episode in the series, “The Business of Innovation.” The episode will air this coming Monday, June 30, 2008, at 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
As President and CEO of Herman Miller, Inc., Walker will discuss the company’s global business model and strategy for driving innovation within new and existing markets. The episode also will highlight some of the company’s products, as well as a number of Herman Miller’s West Michigan facilities.
Hosted by award-winning journalist Maria Bartiromo, the series explores a diverse range of topics and solutions to the question of innovation. In addition to Mr. Walker, guests for the final episode include:
• Nikesh Arora, President, EMEA Operations and Vice President, Google, Inc.
• Herb Kelleher , Co-Founder, Executive Chairman, Former CEO and President, Southwest Airlines
• Robert Carter, Chief Information Officer, FedEx
• Gary Rodkin, CEO, ConAgra Foods
• Carla Harris, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
• Shane Robison, EVP, Chief Strategy and Technology Officer, Hewlett Packard
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management