Brian Walker will be a guest on the fifth and final episode in the series, “The Business of Innovation.” The episode will air this coming Monday, June 30, 2008, at 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
As President and CEO of Herman Miller, Inc., Walker will discuss the company’s global business model and strategy for driving innovation within new and existing markets. The episode also will highlight some of the company’s products, as well as a number of Herman Miller’s West Michigan facilities.
Hosted by award-winning journalist Maria Bartiromo, the series explores a diverse range of topics and solutions to the question of innovation. In addition to Mr. Walker, guests for the final episode include:
• Nikesh Arora, President, EMEA Operations and Vice President, Google, Inc.
• Herb Kelleher , Co-Founder, Executive Chairman, Former CEO and President, Southwest Airlines
• Robert Carter, Chief Information Officer, FedEx
• Gary Rodkin, CEO, ConAgra Foods
• Carla Harris, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
• Shane Robison, EVP, Chief Strategy and Technology Officer, Hewlett Packard
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management