FRIDAY FUNNY: A Reptile Walks Into A Bar…
… And patrons welcome it by taking some photos with it and setting it up at the bar. (That was after taping the mouth and putting it in a box.) Luckily, this crocodile was only about two feet long, so it was fairly easy to contain.
This happened last Sunday at the Noonamah Tavern in Noonamah, Australia (population 483). Eventually wildlife officials came to pick the croc and brought it to a farm several miles away. It was thought that the reptile may have escaped from that farm in Darwin, and walked the distance to the tavern.
See one of the photos from the Associated Press…
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Teamwork Towards Energy Reductions
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices
- LEED Case Study: 100 Years Young
- OSHA’s Top 10 Workplace Safety Violations for 2015
- NIBS Developing New Building Information Modeling Guideline
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv