… And patrons welcome it by taking some photos with it and setting it up at the bar. (That was after taping the mouth and putting it in a box.) Luckily, this crocodile was only about two feet long, so it was fairly easy to contain.
This happened last Sunday at the Noonamah Tavern in Noonamah, Australia (population 483). Eventually wildlife officials came to pick the croc and brought it to a farm several miles away. It was thought that the reptile may have escaped from that farm in Darwin, and walked the distance to the tavern.
See one of the photos from the Associated Press…
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- DCIM For Facility Management
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- York Chiller Mobile App