FRIDAY FUNNY: A Reptile Walks Into A Bar…
… And patrons welcome it by taking some photos with it and setting it up at the bar. (That was after taping the mouth and putting it in a box.) Luckily, this crocodile was only about two feet long, so it was fairly easy to contain.
This happened last Sunday at the Noonamah Tavern in Noonamah, Australia (population 483). Eventually wildlife officials came to pick the croc and brought it to a farm several miles away. It was thought that the reptile may have escaped from that farm in Darwin, and walked the distance to the tavern.
See one of the photos from the Associated Press…
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.