Many people don’t feel particularly funny these days, which is one of the reasons the FacilityBlog Friday Funny tries so hard (sometimes too hard) to give its visitors a reason to keep coming back to work week after week (even if it’s just to check out the Friday Funny on FacilityBlog).
Today’s offering comes from our career development partner, CareerBuilder. Make sure to check out TFM Online the next time you’re hunting for a new job or searching to fill a position.
Building on its chimp-themed TV ads, CareerBuilder has a free service, cleverly called Monk-e-mail. The e-mail marketing site MonkeyBrains explains, “you get to choose a chimp, dress him up, pick a voice, then make him say anything you want. Then, you can e-mail it to your friends.”
The concept was launched a few years ago, just before CareerBuilder’s Super Bowl campaign hit the airwaves. Since I’m not a big football fan, I’m just stumbling across it now. It’s silly and it’s viral, making it a perfect pick for our Friday Funny. Contact me at email@example.com if you’d like me to send a Monk-e-mail sample!
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management