Many people don’t feel particularly funny these days, which is one of the reasons the FacilityBlog Friday Funny tries so hard (sometimes too hard) to give its visitors a reason to keep coming back to work week after week (even if it’s just to check out the Friday Funny on FacilityBlog).
Today’s offering comes from our career development partner, CareerBuilder. Make sure to check out TFM Online the next time you’re hunting for a new job or searching to fill a position.
Building on its chimp-themed TV ads, CareerBuilder has a free service, cleverly called Monk-e-mail. The e-mail marketing site MonkeyBrains explains, “you get to choose a chimp, dress him up, pick a voice, then make him say anything you want. Then, you can e-mail it to your friends.”
The concept was launched a few years ago, just before CareerBuilder’s Super Bowl campaign hit the airwaves. Since I’m not a big football fan, I’m just stumbling across it now. It’s silly and it’s viral, making it a perfect pick for our Friday Funny. Contact me at email@example.com if you’d like me to send a Monk-e-mail sample!
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation