Many people don’t feel particularly funny these days, which is one of the reasons the FacilityBlog Friday Funny tries so hard (sometimes too hard) to give its visitors a reason to keep coming back to work week after week (even if it’s just to check out the Friday Funny on FacilityBlog).
Today’s offering comes from our career development partner, CareerBuilder. Make sure to check out TFM Online the next time you’re hunting for a new job or searching to fill a position.
Building on its chimp-themed TV ads, CareerBuilder has a free service, cleverly called Monk-e-mail. The e-mail marketing site MonkeyBrains explains, “you get to choose a chimp, dress him up, pick a voice, then make him say anything you want. Then, you can e-mail it to your friends.”
The concept was launched a few years ago, just before CareerBuilder’s Super Bowl campaign hit the airwaves. Since I’m not a big football fan, I’m just stumbling across it now. It’s silly and it’s viral, making it a perfect pick for our Friday Funny. Contact me at email@example.com if you’d like me to send a Monk-e-mail sample!
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention