Many people don’t feel particularly funny these days, which is one of the reasons the FacilityBlog Friday Funny tries so hard (sometimes too hard) to give its visitors a reason to keep coming back to work week after week (even if it’s just to check out the Friday Funny on FacilityBlog).
Today’s offering comes from our career development partner, CareerBuilder. Make sure to check out TFM Online the next time you’re hunting for a new job or searching to fill a position.
Building on its chimp-themed TV ads, CareerBuilder has a free service, cleverly called Monk-e-mail. The e-mail marketing site MonkeyBrains explains, “you get to choose a chimp, dress him up, pick a voice, then make him say anything you want. Then, you can e-mail it to your friends.”
The concept was launched a few years ago, just before CareerBuilder’s Super Bowl campaign hit the airwaves. Since I’m not a big football fan, I’m just stumbling across it now. It’s silly and it’s viral, making it a perfect pick for our Friday Funny. Contact me at email@example.com if you’d like me to send a Monk-e-mail sample!
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- York Chiller Mobile App
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows