George P. Murphy has been appointed chairman of the board of advisors of Atlas Paper Mills, LLC, a supplier of paper towels and tissues, primarily for industrial and commercial markets throughout the United States and the Caribbean. Murphy served as president and CEO of Technical Concepts LLC, a manufacturer of automatic washroom fixtures and dispensers from 1997 to 2005. Prior to that, he held several top management and sales positions with divisions of Kimberly-Clark Corporation and Scott Paper Company.
“George has the experience to drive our long-term vision,” says Rosie Thuemler, president and chief executive officer of Atlas Paper. “He will help create an overall strategy for the company and will significantly contribute to the development of our executive leadership.”
Based in Hialeah, FL, Atlas Paper Mills has been manufacturing paper products entirely from recycled waste paper since its founding in 1981. Currently, Atlas Paper’s 450,000 square-foot facilities have two papermaking machines and seven converting lines producing bathroom tissue, facial tissue and paper towels.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention