George P. Murphy has been appointed chairman of the board of advisors of Atlas Paper Mills, LLC, a supplier of paper towels and tissues, primarily for industrial and commercial markets throughout the United States and the Caribbean. Murphy served as president and CEO of Technical Concepts LLC, a manufacturer of automatic washroom fixtures and dispensers from 1997 to 2005. Prior to that, he held several top management and sales positions with divisions of Kimberly-Clark Corporation and Scott Paper Company.
“George has the experience to drive our long-term vision,” says Rosie Thuemler, president and chief executive officer of Atlas Paper. “He will help create an overall strategy for the company and will significantly contribute to the development of our executive leadership.”
Based in Hialeah, FL, Atlas Paper Mills has been manufacturing paper products entirely from recycled waste paper since its founding in 1981. Currently, Atlas Paper’s 450,000 square-foot facilities have two papermaking machines and seven converting lines producing bathroom tissue, facial tissue and paper towels.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional