George P. Murphy has been appointed chairman of the board of advisors of Atlas Paper Mills, LLC, a supplier of paper towels and tissues, primarily for industrial and commercial markets throughout the United States and the Caribbean. Murphy served as president and CEO of Technical Concepts LLC, a manufacturer of automatic washroom fixtures and dispensers from 1997 to 2005. Prior to that, he held several top management and sales positions with divisions of Kimberly-Clark Corporation and Scott Paper Company.
“George has the experience to drive our long-term vision,” says Rosie Thuemler, president and chief executive officer of Atlas Paper. “He will help create an overall strategy for the company and will significantly contribute to the development of our executive leadership.”
Based in Hialeah, FL, Atlas Paper Mills has been manufacturing paper products entirely from recycled waste paper since its founding in 1981. Currently, Atlas Paper’s 450,000 square-foot facilities have two papermaking machines and seven converting lines producing bathroom tissue, facial tissue and paper towels.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management