Atlas Paper Mills, LLC Appoints Chairman
George P. Murphy has been appointed chairman of the board of advisors of Atlas Paper Mills, LLC, a supplier of paper towels and tissues, primarily for industrial and commercial markets throughout the United States and the Caribbean. Murphy served as president and CEO of Technical Concepts LLC, a manufacturer of automatic washroom fixtures and dispensers from 1997 to 2005. Prior to that, he held several top management and sales positions with divisions of Kimberly-Clark Corporation and Scott Paper Company.
“George has the experience to drive our long-term vision,” says Rosie Thuemler, president and chief executive officer of Atlas Paper. “He will help create an overall strategy for the company and will significantly contribute to the development of our executive leadership.”
Based in Hialeah, FL, Atlas Paper Mills has been manufacturing paper products entirely from recycled waste paper since its founding in 1981. Currently, Atlas Paper’s 450,000 square-foot facilities have two papermaking machines and seven converting lines producing bathroom tissue, facial tissue and paper towels.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ