Carlisle SynTec, a manufacturer of single-ply roofing materials, has introduced Roof$ense, a Web-based life cycle analysis program that enables facility managers to calculate the potential energy savings that can be realized from an energy efficient roof design for the next 10, 20 or 30 years.
Available free of charge through Carlisle manufacturer’s representatives, Roof$ense reports demonstrate how facility managers can potentially save thousands in energy and maintenance costs while improving the overall efficiency of their properties.
Roof$ense is designed to provide an accurate assessment of a building’s projected energy costs based on both its location and the materials used in its roof construction. All data that is compiled in the Roof$ense program is gathered from independent sources, such as the United States Department of Energy and the facility’s utility bills.
With Roof$ense, users can compare and contrast the energy savings of a wide variety of roofing systems, including membranes and insulation, for a wide range of locations, including every zip code in the United States as well as 300 locations in Canada. Roofsense can calculate the optimal R-value based on location and energy costs and also calculates the overall return on investment related to roof expenditures.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts