Life Cycle Analysis From Carlisle SynTec
Carlisle SynTec, a manufacturer of single-ply roofing materials, has introduced Roof$ense, a Web-based life cycle analysis program that enables facility managers to calculate the potential energy savings that can be realized from an energy efficient roof design for the next 10, 20 or 30 years.
Available free of charge through Carlisle manufacturer’s representatives, Roof$ense reports demonstrate how facility managers can potentially save thousands in energy and maintenance costs while improving the overall efficiency of their properties.
Roof$ense is designed to provide an accurate assessment of a building’s projected energy costs based on both its location and the materials used in its roof construction. All data that is compiled in the Roof$ense program is gathered from independent sources, such as the United States Department of Energy and the facility’s utility bills.
With Roof$ense, users can compare and contrast the energy savings of a wide variety of roofing systems, including membranes and insulation, for a wide range of locations, including every zip code in the United States as well as 300 locations in Canada. Roofsense can calculate the optimal R-value based on location and energy costs and also calculates the overall return on investment related to roof expenditures.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.