Carlisle SynTec, a manufacturer of single-ply roofing materials, has introduced Roof$ense, a Web-based life cycle analysis program that enables facility managers to calculate the potential energy savings that can be realized from an energy efficient roof design for the next 10, 20 or 30 years.
Available free of charge through Carlisle manufacturer’s representatives, Roof$ense reports demonstrate how facility managers can potentially save thousands in energy and maintenance costs while improving the overall efficiency of their properties.
Roof$ense is designed to provide an accurate assessment of a building’s projected energy costs based on both its location and the materials used in its roof construction. All data that is compiled in the Roof$ense program is gathered from independent sources, such as the United States Department of Energy and the facility’s utility bills.
With Roof$ense, users can compare and contrast the energy savings of a wide variety of roofing systems, including membranes and insulation, for a wide range of locations, including every zip code in the United States as well as 300 locations in Canada. Roofsense can calculate the optimal R-value based on location and energy costs and also calculates the overall return on investment related to roof expenditures.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- York Chiller Mobile App