Rolf Jensen & Associates, Inc. (RJA) has published a five-page paper on “The Challenge of Mass Notification on American Campuses.” Written by William Sako, founder of Sako & Associates and part of the RJA Group, the document discusses five steps campus planners should take when evaluating this approach.
The paper is available for download on the RJA Web site.
In the July issue of TFM, “The Facility Technologist” Tom Condon wrote on the topic of mass notification. Read “Getting The Message”.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs