White Paper On Mass Notification Systems
Rolf Jensen & Associates, Inc. (RJA) has published a five-page paper on “The Challenge of Mass Notification on American Campuses.” Written by William Sako, founder of Sako & Associates and part of the RJA Group, the document discusses five steps campus planners should take when evaluating this approach.
The paper is available for download on the RJA Web site.
In the July issue of TFM, “The Facility Technologist” Tom Condon wrote on the topic of mass notification. Read “Getting The Message”.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?