Rolf Jensen & Associates, Inc. (RJA) has published a five-page paper on “The Challenge of Mass Notification on American Campuses.” Written by William Sako, founder of Sako & Associates and part of the RJA Group, the document discusses five steps campus planners should take when evaluating this approach.
The paper is available for download on the RJA Web site.
In the July issue of TFM, “The Facility Technologist” Tom Condon wrote on the topic of mass notification. Read “Getting The Message”.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program