Markets rise and crash like the waves. Financial giants melt like ice cream on hot asphalt. Workplace anxiety hits fever pitch. Fortunes are routinely earned and squandered. Politicans are like a man walking in a blizzard and leaving no tracks. Businesses cycle just as day follows night.
But cherishing and loving friends and family and keeping their memories alive – THOSE are eternal gifts that can’t be bought or sold. This notion hit me like a brick in the face last week as I learned a childhood friend was burying her teenage daughter. May God bless and comfort her family and all who struggle in this life.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program