Keeping things in perspective…
Markets rise and crash like the waves. Financial giants melt like ice cream on hot asphalt. Workplace anxiety hits fever pitch. Fortunes are routinely earned and squandered. Politicans are like a man walking in a blizzard and leaving no tracks. Businesses cycle just as day follows night.
But cherishing and loving friends and family and keeping their memories alive – THOSE are eternal gifts that can’t be bought or sold. This notion hit me like a brick in the face last week as I learned a childhood friend was burying her teenage daughter. May God bless and comfort her family and all who struggle in this life.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.