Markets rise and crash like the waves. Financial giants melt like ice cream on hot asphalt. Workplace anxiety hits fever pitch. Fortunes are routinely earned and squandered. Politicans are like a man walking in a blizzard and leaving no tracks. Businesses cycle just as day follows night.
But cherishing and loving friends and family and keeping their memories alive – THOSE are eternal gifts that can’t be bought or sold. This notion hit me like a brick in the face last week as I learned a childhood friend was burying her teenage daughter. May God bless and comfort her family and all who struggle in this life.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention