The France-based designer and manufacturer of vinyl resilient floor coverings has relocated its U.S. operations from Atlanta to Georgia, effective today, October 1. The relocation to the former Architectural Flooring Systems (AFS) headquarters, which Gerflor acquired in early June, includes Gerflor’s Sports and Commercial flooring divisions. The company states that its move to Chicago represents its continued growth in the U.S. commercial vinyl flooring market.
“Gerflor’s recent acquisition of AFS immediately increases our internal sales support operations, which is a vital component in our organizational expansion plans,” said Alan Fennell, president of Gerflor Commercial Flooring previously. “Our offices will officially close in Atlanta at the end of September, although business is already up and running in the new Chicago office.”
The company’s customer service phone number (877-437-3567) remains the same.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention