The France-based designer and manufacturer of vinyl resilient floor coverings has relocated its U.S. operations from Atlanta to Georgia, effective today, October 1. The relocation to the former Architectural Flooring Systems (AFS) headquarters, which Gerflor acquired in early June, includes Gerflor’s Sports and Commercial flooring divisions. The company states that its move to Chicago represents its continued growth in the U.S. commercial vinyl flooring market.
“Gerflor’s recent acquisition of AFS immediately increases our internal sales support operations, which is a vital component in our organizational expansion plans,” said Alan Fennell, president of Gerflor Commercial Flooring previously. “Our offices will officially close in Atlanta at the end of September, although business is already up and running in the new Chicago office.”
The company’s customer service phone number (877-437-3567) remains the same.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event