The France-based designer and manufacturer of vinyl resilient floor coverings has relocated its U.S. operations from Atlanta to Georgia, effective today, October 1. The relocation to the former Architectural Flooring Systems (AFS) headquarters, which Gerflor acquired in early June, includes Gerflor’s Sports and Commercial flooring divisions. The company states that its move to Chicago represents its continued growth in the U.S. commercial vinyl flooring market.
“Gerflor’s recent acquisition of AFS immediately increases our internal sales support operations, which is a vital component in our organizational expansion plans,” said Alan Fennell, president of Gerflor Commercial Flooring previously. “Our offices will officially close in Atlanta at the end of September, although business is already up and running in the new Chicago office.”
The company’s customer service phone number (877-437-3567) remains the same.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management