Gerflor Relocates U.S. Operations
The France-based designer and manufacturer of vinyl resilient floor coverings has relocated its U.S. operations from Atlanta to Georgia, effective today, October 1. The relocation to the former Architectural Flooring Systems (AFS) headquarters, which Gerflor acquired in early June, includes Gerflor’s Sports and Commercial flooring divisions. The company states that its move to Chicago represents its continued growth in the U.S. commercial vinyl flooring market.
“Gerflor’s recent acquisition of AFS immediately increases our internal sales support operations, which is a vital component in our organizational expansion plans,” said Alan Fennell, president of Gerflor Commercial Flooring previously. “Our offices will officially close in Atlanta at the end of September, although business is already up and running in the new Chicago office.”
The company’s customer service phone number (877-437-3567) remains the same.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.