Thompson, Ventulett, Stainback & Associates, Inc. and its affiliates has changed its name to tvsdesign. Effective October 28, tvsdesign has begun to implement the change in all facets of its business around the world.
“The very essence — the ‘soul’ if you will — of our firm has always been and continues to be design,” says Thomas Ventulett, Chairman Emeritus of tvsdesign. “With that strong heritage of planning, architecture and interior design, as well as the sharpened focus for the next 40 years, we decided to make the all inclusive word ‘design’ an integral part of our global brand. It is with great satisfaction and continued excitement that I watch this firm grow and adapt to a new era of design excellence.”
Specializing in architecture, interior design, and planning, tvsdesign employs more than 250 people who serve worldwide clients from offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dubai, and Shanghai. A totally employee-owned firm, the strategic investigation process into their brand heritage and their future direction involved a broad cross-section of tvsdesign personnel. Led by a Core Team representing the firm’s long history and wide-ranging capabilities, all the work accomplished on the brand positioning will have an impact on every aspect of the firm’s presence.
Among the projects for which tvsdesign has received distinction are the New China International Exhibition Center in Beijing, McCormick Place in Chicago, the Vision Tower at Business Bay in Dubai, and the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. In addition, the firm was named the 2002 American Institute of Architects Firm of the Year, and in 2003 was listed among the Top Ten Most Admired Design Firms.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management