Design Firm Changes Name
Thompson, Ventulett, Stainback & Associates, Inc. and its affiliates has changed its name to tvsdesign. Effective October 28, tvsdesign has begun to implement the change in all facets of its business around the world.
“The very essence — the ‘soul’ if you will — of our firm has always been and continues to be design,” says Thomas Ventulett, Chairman Emeritus of tvsdesign. “With that strong heritage of planning, architecture and interior design, as well as the sharpened focus for the next 40 years, we decided to make the all inclusive word ‘design’ an integral part of our global brand. It is with great satisfaction and continued excitement that I watch this firm grow and adapt to a new era of design excellence.”
Specializing in architecture, interior design, and planning, tvsdesign employs more than 250 people who serve worldwide clients from offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dubai, and Shanghai. A totally employee-owned firm, the strategic investigation process into their brand heritage and their future direction involved a broad cross-section of tvsdesign personnel. Led by a Core Team representing the firm’s long history and wide-ranging capabilities, all the work accomplished on the brand positioning will have an impact on every aspect of the firm’s presence.
Among the projects for which tvsdesign has received distinction are the New China International Exhibition Center in Beijing, McCormick Place in Chicago, the Vision Tower at Business Bay in Dubai, and the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. In addition, the firm was named the 2002 American Institute of Architects Firm of the Year, and in 2003 was listed among the Top Ten Most Admired Design Firms.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?