Thompson, Ventulett, Stainback & Associates, Inc. and its affiliates has changed its name to tvsdesign. Effective October 28, tvsdesign has begun to implement the change in all facets of its business around the world.
“The very essence — the ‘soul’ if you will — of our firm has always been and continues to be design,” says Thomas Ventulett, Chairman Emeritus of tvsdesign. “With that strong heritage of planning, architecture and interior design, as well as the sharpened focus for the next 40 years, we decided to make the all inclusive word ‘design’ an integral part of our global brand. It is with great satisfaction and continued excitement that I watch this firm grow and adapt to a new era of design excellence.”
Specializing in architecture, interior design, and planning, tvsdesign employs more than 250 people who serve worldwide clients from offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dubai, and Shanghai. A totally employee-owned firm, the strategic investigation process into their brand heritage and their future direction involved a broad cross-section of tvsdesign personnel. Led by a Core Team representing the firm’s long history and wide-ranging capabilities, all the work accomplished on the brand positioning will have an impact on every aspect of the firm’s presence.
Among the projects for which tvsdesign has received distinction are the New China International Exhibition Center in Beijing, McCormick Place in Chicago, the Vision Tower at Business Bay in Dubai, and the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. In addition, the firm was named the 2002 American Institute of Architects Firm of the Year, and in 2003 was listed among the Top Ten Most Admired Design Firms.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention