if you’ve ever walked around Times Square in New York City during the holidays, you’ll know that what’s really weird is that it may not be too difficult to find a restroom to use from now to the end of 2008. For the third year, Charmin has placed 20 deluxe stalls in the heart of this tourist area to make it a little easier for New Yorkers and visitors alike.
This year, the company has stepped it up by adding tuxedo-clad attendants and flat screen televisions. There’s also a second-floor “Power Lodge” where visitors can recharge their portable electronic devices. Additionally, the Charmin Restrooms will be open through the end of the year (except for Christmas Day); the facilities will close up shop at 2am on New Year’s Day–two hours after the New Year’s Eve revelers watch the famed New Year’s Eve Ball drop.
Visitors can even commemorate their visit to the Charmin Restrooms by having their picture taken. Not sure if this is really the type of venue many people would want to have their photos taken at, but if so, the company is offering free downloads of the photos at its Web site.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- HeiTel XOh by Xtralis
Topic Tags: restrooms