The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) is the trade association representing manufacturers of air conditioning, heating and commercial refrigeration equipment.
The new head of AHRI, Keith Coursin, is president of Desert Aire Corp. of Germantown, WI. He was elected chairman of the Board of Directors at the organization’s Board of Directors meeting in November.
Coursin has been an active member of AHRI for more than 10 years. He has served as AHRI’s treasurer, chairman of the dehumidifiers product section, and a member of the association’s Audit Committee, Budget and Investment Committee, Education and Training Committee and Exposition Policy Committee.
Other officers elected to the AHRI Board of Directors include two new vice chairmen: Morrison Carter, CEO, Beckett Gas, Inc., North Ridgeville, OH; and Ray Hoglund, president and CEO, Hill PHOENIX, Conyers, GA.
Harry Holmes, president and CEO, Morrison Products, Inc., Cleveland, OH, was elected treasurer and C. David Myers, vice president and president, building efficiency at Johnson Controls, Inc., Milwaukee, WI, will serve as immediate past chairman.
AHRI’s board also elected 11 vice presidents:
- Todd M. Bluedorn, CEO, Lennox International, Richardson, TX
- Steven S. Duerwachter, president, Baltimore Aircoil Co., Baltimore, MD
- Dan Ellis, president, ClimateMaster, Oklahoma City, OK
- J. R. Jones, president and CEO, Rheem Manufacturing Co., Atlanta, GA
- Bonnie Kern-Koskela, president and CEO, Maxitrol, Southfield, MI
- David LaGrand, president and CEO, Nordyne, O’Fallon, MO
- Michael Lehman, president and CEO, Bard Manufacturing Co., Bryan, OH
- Edgar M. Purvis, Jr., executive vice president, Emerson Climate Technologies, Sidney, OH
- Ajita Rajendra, president, A.O. Smith Water Products, Ashland City, TN
- John Reilly, CEO, National Refrigeration Products, Philadelphia, PA
- Eric Roberts, president, CES Group, Chaska, MN
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?