The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) is the trade association representing manufacturers of air conditioning, heating and commercial refrigeration equipment.
The new head of AHRI, Keith Coursin, is president of Desert Aire Corp. of Germantown, WI. He was elected chairman of the Board of Directors at the organization’s Board of Directors meeting in November.
Coursin has been an active member of AHRI for more than 10 years. He has served as AHRI’s treasurer, chairman of the dehumidifiers product section, and a member of the association’s Audit Committee, Budget and Investment Committee, Education and Training Committee and Exposition Policy Committee.
Other officers elected to the AHRI Board of Directors include two new vice chairmen: Morrison Carter, CEO, Beckett Gas, Inc., North Ridgeville, OH; and Ray Hoglund, president and CEO, Hill PHOENIX, Conyers, GA.
Harry Holmes, president and CEO, Morrison Products, Inc., Cleveland, OH, was elected treasurer and C. David Myers, vice president and president, building efficiency at Johnson Controls, Inc., Milwaukee, WI, will serve as immediate past chairman.
AHRI’s board also elected 11 vice presidents:
- Todd M. Bluedorn, CEO, Lennox International, Richardson, TX
- Steven S. Duerwachter, president, Baltimore Aircoil Co., Baltimore, MD
- Dan Ellis, president, ClimateMaster, Oklahoma City, OK
- J. R. Jones, president and CEO, Rheem Manufacturing Co., Atlanta, GA
- Bonnie Kern-Koskela, president and CEO, Maxitrol, Southfield, MI
- David LaGrand, president and CEO, Nordyne, O’Fallon, MO
- Michael Lehman, president and CEO, Bard Manufacturing Co., Bryan, OH
- Edgar M. Purvis, Jr., executive vice president, Emerson Climate Technologies, Sidney, OH
- Ajita Rajendra, president, A.O. Smith Water Products, Ashland City, TN
- John Reilly, CEO, National Refrigeration Products, Philadelphia, PA
- Eric Roberts, president, CES Group, Chaska, MN
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management