The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) is the trade association representing manufacturers of air conditioning, heating and commercial refrigeration equipment.
The new head of AHRI, Keith Coursin, is president of Desert Aire Corp. of Germantown, WI. He was elected chairman of the Board of Directors at the organization’s Board of Directors meeting in November.
Coursin has been an active member of AHRI for more than 10 years. He has served as AHRI’s treasurer, chairman of the dehumidifiers product section, and a member of the association’s Audit Committee, Budget and Investment Committee, Education and Training Committee and Exposition Policy Committee.
Other officers elected to the AHRI Board of Directors include two new vice chairmen: Morrison Carter, CEO, Beckett Gas, Inc., North Ridgeville, OH; and Ray Hoglund, president and CEO, Hill PHOENIX, Conyers, GA.
Harry Holmes, president and CEO, Morrison Products, Inc., Cleveland, OH, was elected treasurer and C. David Myers, vice president and president, building efficiency at Johnson Controls, Inc., Milwaukee, WI, will serve as immediate past chairman.
AHRI’s board also elected 11 vice presidents:
- Todd M. Bluedorn, CEO, Lennox International, Richardson, TX
- Steven S. Duerwachter, president, Baltimore Aircoil Co., Baltimore, MD
- Dan Ellis, president, ClimateMaster, Oklahoma City, OK
- J. R. Jones, president and CEO, Rheem Manufacturing Co., Atlanta, GA
- Bonnie Kern-Koskela, president and CEO, Maxitrol, Southfield, MI
- David LaGrand, president and CEO, Nordyne, O’Fallon, MO
- Michael Lehman, president and CEO, Bard Manufacturing Co., Bryan, OH
- Edgar M. Purvis, Jr., executive vice president, Emerson Climate Technologies, Sidney, OH
- Ajita Rajendra, president, A.O. Smith Water Products, Ashland City, TN
- John Reilly, CEO, National Refrigeration Products, Philadelphia, PA
- Eric Roberts, president, CES Group, Chaska, MN
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts