Some of you may have received this e-mail already under a different (and possibly offensive) subject line. But as a former resident of a state south of the Mason Dixon line, I grew up surrounded by people who enjoyed the taste of the phosphorescent soft drink better known as Mountain Dew. I think the color put me off when I was a kid, but as an adult, I now know this lemon-lime soda (currently the fourth-best-selling carbonated soft drink in the country) is brimming with sugar and caffeine (two ingredients guaranteed to generate a buzz). Maybe that’s why my parents steered me away from it.
With this in mind, check out this series of photos, depicting a very creative and festive recycling technique employed by some serious “Dew Enthusiasts” (and imagine what it must be like to function in an environment filled with that much sugar and caffeine)….
FacilityBlog disclaimer: You are not encouraged to try this creative technique in your facility. This post is purely for amusement purposes.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- York Chiller Mobile App