Friday Funny: The Collective Christmas Tree for the Hyperactive Office
Some of you may have received this e-mail already under a different (and possibly offensive) subject line. But as a former resident of a state south of the Mason Dixon line, I grew up surrounded by people who enjoyed the taste of the phosphorescent soft drink better known as Mountain Dew. I think the color put me off when I was a kid, but as an adult, I now know this lemon-lime soda (currently the fourth-best-selling carbonated soft drink in the country) is brimming with sugar and caffeine (two ingredients guaranteed to generate a buzz). Maybe that’s why my parents steered me away from it.
With this in mind, check out this series of photos, depicting a very creative and festive recycling technique employed by some serious “Dew Enthusiasts” (and imagine what it must be like to function in an environment filled with that much sugar and caffeine)….
FacilityBlog disclaimer: You are not encouraged to try this creative technique in your facility. This post is purely for amusement purposes.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ