Some of you may have received this e-mail already under a different (and possibly offensive) subject line. But as a former resident of a state south of the Mason Dixon line, I grew up surrounded by people who enjoyed the taste of the phosphorescent soft drink better known as Mountain Dew. I think the color put me off when I was a kid, but as an adult, I now know this lemon-lime soda (currently the fourth-best-selling carbonated soft drink in the country) is brimming with sugar and caffeine (two ingredients guaranteed to generate a buzz). Maybe that’s why my parents steered me away from it.
With this in mind, check out this series of photos, depicting a very creative and festive recycling technique employed by some serious “Dew Enthusiasts” (and imagine what it must be like to function in an environment filled with that much sugar and caffeine)….
FacilityBlog disclaimer: You are not encouraged to try this creative technique in your facility. This post is purely for amusement purposes.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention