FRIDAY FUNNY: The Employee Happiness Kit
IMPORTANCE NOTICE TO ALL EMPLOYEES!
All personnel will now be required to look happy while working. Company approved supplies will be provided to each employee at little or no cost.
Feeling stressed? Too many priorities and assignments? Here is the new, low cost, company approved solution to cope with multiple priorities and assignments.
Supply each employee with two paper clips and rubber bands. (See Figure 1.)
Assemble items as shown in Figure 2.
Apply as shown in Figure 3.
Enjoy your day. This new office equipment will help you to reach the end of a productive work day with a smile on your face!
Many thanks to Poor Richard for sending along this post.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ