pinta acoustic, inc. (formerly illbruck acoustic) offers bamboo tiles as part of its BIOLINE Wood Ceiling Tile product line. Bamboo is a long lasting and sustainable material, enabling facility managers to move toward their environmental goals.
The bamboo tiles are available in caramel and natural finishes, perforated or unperforated. The Solid-Finish tiles are made from a real wood veneer with a recycled (70%, by weight), renewable content and can contribute to LEED® credits. The tiles’ standard finish is UV-cured with a waterborne finish and UV blockers for color stability.
BIOLINE Wood Ceiling Tiles in bamboo create a warm impression, making them ideal for offices, boardrooms, entertainment facilities, ballrooms, conference rooms, religious facilities, dining halls, entries, showrooms, and training rooms.
BIOLINE Wood Ceiling Tiles are rigid, durable, stable and impact resistant to tolerate varied job site conditions and applications. The tiles feature no added urea-formaldehyde in the core and are Class 1 fire-rated. BIOLINE tiles feature a self-centering revealed edge, and fit pinta acoustic’s and other conventional grid systems.
The tiles also are available in Solid-Finish cherry (red and natural), beech and maple—in perforated and unperforated options. The product line also includes Organic-Texture tiles in three standard wood shades — light, medium, and dark.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management