pinta acoustic, inc. (formerly illbruck acoustic) offers bamboo tiles as part of its BIOLINE Wood Ceiling Tile product line. Bamboo is a long lasting and sustainable material, enabling facility managers to move toward their environmental goals.
The bamboo tiles are available in caramel and natural finishes, perforated or unperforated. The Solid-Finish tiles are made from a real wood veneer with a recycled (70%, by weight), renewable content and can contribute to LEED® credits. The tiles’ standard finish is UV-cured with a waterborne finish and UV blockers for color stability.
BIOLINE Wood Ceiling Tiles in bamboo create a warm impression, making them ideal for offices, boardrooms, entertainment facilities, ballrooms, conference rooms, religious facilities, dining halls, entries, showrooms, and training rooms.
BIOLINE Wood Ceiling Tiles are rigid, durable, stable and impact resistant to tolerate varied job site conditions and applications. The tiles feature no added urea-formaldehyde in the core and are Class 1 fire-rated. BIOLINE tiles feature a self-centering revealed edge, and fit pinta acoustic’s and other conventional grid systems.
The tiles also are available in Solid-Finish cherry (red and natural), beech and maple—in perforated and unperforated options. The product line also includes Organic-Texture tiles in three standard wood shades — light, medium, and dark.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?