Plastex Matting, Inc. offers Heronrib™, a double duty, rolled PVC mat designed to address the safety and hygienic concerns of many facility managers. Heronrib™ is designed to drain water away from a spill source in four directions simultaneously, minimizing the threat of a slip and fall. With four-way channeled underbars, Heronrib mats automatically self drain even large amounts of water. Double action Heronrib provides both non-slip accident prevention and aggressive hygienic control.
Heronrib is infused with the additive Sanitized®, an anti-microbial, anti-fungal agent. With a three year manufacturer’s warranty against defect, Heronrib’s™ non-porous PVC is thermally welded and durable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Simple to install and cut around any obstacle with no adhesives, Heronrib conforms to uneven surfaces and can be ordered as large as 4’ wide x 33’ long in five standard colors, as well as black (which is 100% pre-consumer recycled PVC). Accessories are available for joining and edging. Made in the United States.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects