Plastex Matting, Inc. offers Heronrib™, a double duty, rolled PVC mat designed to address the safety and hygienic concerns of many facility managers. Heronrib™ is designed to drain water away from a spill source in four directions simultaneously, minimizing the threat of a slip and fall. With four-way channeled underbars, Heronrib mats automatically self drain even large amounts of water. Double action Heronrib provides both non-slip accident prevention and aggressive hygienic control.
Heronrib is infused with the additive Sanitized®, an anti-microbial, anti-fungal agent. With a three year manufacturer’s warranty against defect, Heronrib’s™ non-porous PVC is thermally welded and durable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Simple to install and cut around any obstacle with no adhesives, Heronrib conforms to uneven surfaces and can be ordered as large as 4’ wide x 33’ long in five standard colors, as well as black (which is 100% pre-consumer recycled PVC). Accessories are available for joining and edging. Made in the United States.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation