Plastex Matting, Inc. offers Heronrib™, a double duty, rolled PVC mat designed to address the safety and hygienic concerns of many facility managers. Heronrib™ is designed to drain water away from a spill source in four directions simultaneously, minimizing the threat of a slip and fall. With four-way channeled underbars, Heronrib mats automatically self drain even large amounts of water. Double action Heronrib provides both non-slip accident prevention and aggressive hygienic control.
Heronrib is infused with the additive Sanitized®, an anti-microbial, anti-fungal agent. With a three year manufacturer’s warranty against defect, Heronrib’s™ non-porous PVC is thermally welded and durable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Simple to install and cut around any obstacle with no adhesives, Heronrib conforms to uneven surfaces and can be ordered as large as 4’ wide x 33’ long in five standard colors, as well as black (which is 100% pre-consumer recycled PVC). Accessories are available for joining and edging. Made in the United States.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard