Plastex Matting, Inc. offers Heronrib™, a double duty, rolled PVC mat designed to address the safety and hygienic concerns of many facility managers. Heronrib™ is designed to drain water away from a spill source in four directions simultaneously, minimizing the threat of a slip and fall. With four-way channeled underbars, Heronrib mats automatically self drain even large amounts of water. Double action Heronrib provides both non-slip accident prevention and aggressive hygienic control.
Heronrib is infused with the additive Sanitized®, an anti-microbial, anti-fungal agent. With a three year manufacturer’s warranty against defect, Heronrib’s™ non-porous PVC is thermally welded and durable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Simple to install and cut around any obstacle with no adhesives, Heronrib conforms to uneven surfaces and can be ordered as large as 4’ wide x 33’ long in five standard colors, as well as black (which is 100% pre-consumer recycled PVC). Accessories are available for joining and edging. Made in the United States.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management