New Product Flash: Heronrib From Plastex Matting
Plastex Matting, Inc. offers Heronrib™, a double duty, rolled PVC mat designed to address the safety and hygienic concerns of many facility managers. Heronrib™ is designed to drain water away from a spill source in four directions simultaneously, minimizing the threat of a slip and fall. With four-way channeled underbars, Heronrib mats automatically self drain even large amounts of water. Double action Heronrib provides both non-slip accident prevention and aggressive hygienic control.
Heronrib is infused with the additive Sanitized®, an anti-microbial, anti-fungal agent. With a three year manufacturer’s warranty against defect, Heronrib’s™ non-porous PVC is thermally welded and durable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Simple to install and cut around any obstacle with no adhesives, Heronrib conforms to uneven surfaces and can be ordered as large as 4’ wide x 33’ long in five standard colors, as well as black (which is 100% pre-consumer recycled PVC). Accessories are available for joining and edging. Made in the United States.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.