The KeyController from KeySure is a non-electronic, pilfer-proof, tamper evident container that provides facility managers with physical accountability by encapsulating important items. These items can be keys, IT computer passwords, alarm codes, access cards, USB flash drives, or any thing one wishes to keep confidential, yet be able to share with a third party on an emergency or as-needed basis.
These one time use security seal containers must be physically broken to access the secured items. Large labels provide a space to apply a security signature and to identify the contents.
The KeyControllers are made in four colors (red, yellow, blue, and clear). Custom colors, imprinting, laser etching, and consecutive numbering are also available. Constructed of styrene plastic, weighs 2.5 oz each, internal dimensions of 2.5” x 3.5” x 0.5”.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation