The KeyController from KeySure is a non-electronic, pilfer-proof, tamper evident container that provides facility managers with physical accountability by encapsulating important items. These items can be keys, IT computer passwords, alarm codes, access cards, USB flash drives, or any thing one wishes to keep confidential, yet be able to share with a third party on an emergency or as-needed basis.
These one time use security seal containers must be physically broken to access the secured items. Large labels provide a space to apply a security signature and to identify the contents.
The KeyControllers are made in four colors (red, yellow, blue, and clear). Custom colors, imprinting, laser etching, and consecutive numbering are also available. Constructed of styrene plastic, weighs 2.5 oz each, internal dimensions of 2.5” x 3.5” x 0.5”.
You might like:
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?