The KeyController from KeySure is a non-electronic, pilfer-proof, tamper evident container that provides facility managers with physical accountability by encapsulating important items. These items can be keys, IT computer passwords, alarm codes, access cards, USB flash drives, or any thing one wishes to keep confidential, yet be able to share with a third party on an emergency or as-needed basis.
These one time use security seal containers must be physically broken to access the secured items. Large labels provide a space to apply a security signature and to identify the contents.
The KeyControllers are made in four colors (red, yellow, blue, and clear). Custom colors, imprinting, laser etching, and consecutive numbering are also available. Constructed of styrene plastic, weighs 2.5 oz each, internal dimensions of 2.5” x 3.5” x 0.5”.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades