The KeyController from KeySure is a non-electronic, pilfer-proof, tamper evident container that provides facility managers with physical accountability by encapsulating important items. These items can be keys, IT computer passwords, alarm codes, access cards, USB flash drives, or any thing one wishes to keep confidential, yet be able to share with a third party on an emergency or as-needed basis.
These one time use security seal containers must be physically broken to access the secured items. Large labels provide a space to apply a security signature and to identify the contents.
The KeyControllers are made in four colors (red, yellow, blue, and clear). Custom colors, imprinting, laser etching, and consecutive numbering are also available. Constructed of styrene plastic, weighs 2.5 oz each, internal dimensions of 2.5” x 3.5” x 0.5”.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs