New Product Flash: Starline Plug-In Raceway By Universal Electric Corp.
The Starline™ Plug-In Raceway from Universal Electric Corporation was designed to address the everchanging power distribution and datacom needs of university, hospital, research, pharmaceutical, and data labs. The product’s design offers flexibility, providing facility managers the ability to add or relocate electrical outlet plug-in modules anywhere on the raceway quickly and easily.
Insulated copper bus bars are preinstalled in the raceway sections. The user snaps the pre-assembled electrical outlet plug-in modules into place on the raceway backplane and the connection to power is made automatically without having to interrupt power. An optional datacom channel is available for data, video, and audio applications. Computer and phone jacks can also be placed at any location on the cable channel
The Plug-In Raceway system is tested to meet NEC and UL standards and carries the ETL mark. Joints and plug-in units require no maintenance.
The system is relocatable and scalable, allowing facility managers to expand, reconfigure or relocate the system anywhere they need power. It also helps to reduce installation time and related costs. In terms of safety and convenience, the Plug-In Raceway system allows the user to avoid large panel boards in a remote location and has greater flexibility without the confusion of determining which breaker corresponds to which outlet.
Available in 20, 40 or 60 Amps bussing; 120/208Vac or 277/480Vac; customizable lengths of raceway sections up to 10 feet; optional isolated ground; various plug-in modules are available complete with breaker and receptacle, and can be relocated anywhere on the raceway; plug-in modules are available in single phase and three phase configurations up to 30 amps; a variety of power feeds, elbows and fittings are available; field-cutting of elbows for precise jobsite fit; optional steel EMI shielding separator between channels.
The raceway is built with a smooth aluminum finish and its compact design requires minimal space. Available in white or metallic silver finish. Custom colors are available.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.