The TANCS® steam vapor systems from Advanced Vapor Technologies offer a water-only cleaning and disinfection process with scientifically documented results. The commercial systems (industrial systems also available) can be used to clean hospitals, elder care facilities, food service locations, hospitality facility, and schools and universities.
The TANCS systems, designed to be compact, quiet, and portable, work by applying low moisture, high temperature steam vapor at low pressure and low volumes to remove soil, spots, stains, and bacteria from virtually any washable surface. Heat, not pressure, does the deep cleaning and disinfecting. Contained, sustained heat breaks the bond between soils and a surface. This results in a mess-free low-water process that’s easily controlled. Rather than spreading contaminated dirt around to adjacent surfaces, soil is removed at the point of contact.
With fewer chemical cleaners to purchase and manage, steam vapor helps to make maintenance efforts safer, faster, easier, and more thorough. TANCS steam vapor kills bacteria and germs and emulsifies soil, grease, and oil. It also removes deeply embedded contaminants and prevents their re-accumulation.
The germ-killing TANCS steam vapor eliminates the risk of cross-contamination associated with traditional cleaning methods. And, because steam vapor completely removes dirt and grime and leaves no chemical residue to attract soil, surfaces are better able to perform as designed.
High temperatures are confined to the tool/surface interface, providing a safe and simple operation. The insulated tools enable operators to safely use very high heat to sanitize, disinfect and clean, all in one step
In a study featured in the February 2009 issue of the peer-reviewed American Journal of Infection Control, the TANCS system was shown to destroy within five seconds a diverse assortment of pathogenic organisms, including vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), and C. Diff. (The study, “Reduction in Infection Risk Through Treatment of Microbially Contaminated Surfaces With a Novel, Portable, Saturated Steam Vapor Disinfection System,” was conducted by Dr. Benjamin Tanner, president and scientific director of Antimicrobial Test Laboratories.)
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management