The International Facility Management Association has opened registration for World Workplace 2009 Conference & Expo! This event is one you don’t want to miss. Held Oct. 7-9 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., World Workplace brings industry leaders from the world’s top business and government organizations together with educators and exhibitors to focus on the future of the work environment.
World Workplace 2009 Conference & Expo is going to be best youniversal FM experience yet!
Here are some of this year’s conference highlights:
- The opening keynote will begin at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 7.
- The welcome reception will be held at Universal Studios Fla., where World Workplace attendees will have exclusive access to a designated area of Universal City Walk Orlando.
- There will now be several power speakers for attendees to attend—you get to choose who you want to hear. This allows for a broader range of subject matter and extended question and answer time.
- Friday, Oct. 9 will be completely dedicated to educational sessions and provide more variety and hours of education than ever before. More than 80 educational sessions will be available!
- Attendees will have an unprecedented 11 dedicated hours on the expo floor on Oct. 7 and 8, with no conflicting educational sessions, keynotes or facility tours. The expo will be closed on Friday, Oct. 9.
Companies registering 10 or more people will receive the tenth full registration free. To learn more about conference registration rates and options, click here or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To register for World Workplace 2009, click here.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event