With a full day of clear skies, the TFM Institutional Forum started its second day with a dramatic bang. After breakfast in the Crown Room, FM Frequency Columnist Jeff Crane delivered his General Session, “Aggressive Utilities Management,” to a group of facilities executives anxious to go back and apply what they had learned to their own operations practices. As one of the few people who can make energy management humorous AND interesting, Crane discussed the metrics typically associated with utilities consumption, including where to find them and how to interpret them.
Following Monday morning’s General Session, delegates and sponsors began attending the one-on-one meetings that are the hallmark of TFM Forum events. The pre-scheduled meetings take place between sponsors, who represent facility management product and service providers from across North America; and delegates, facility executives from the education, government, or healthcare sectors who are actively seeking those products and services. Those attendees who were not matched up with sponsors had a chance to attend education sessions delivered by experts in the field like Jim Elledge (TFM‘s Tricks of the Trade columnist), Robert Wetherell, David Casavant, and Kreon Cyros.
Additional networking opportunities arose during lunch and dinner, which were once again set against impressive backdrops. Some folks were so engaged in conversation during dinner, they had a hard time breaking away long enough to continue their discussions later in the lounge. It was another all around outstanding day (made even better by the famous California weather).
You might like:
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: Free Fire and Extinguisher Safety Training Course
- Stainless Steel Mounting Posts by Camden Door Controls
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator