The TFM Institutional Forum Update: Day Two
With a full day of clear skies, the TFM Institutional Forum started its second day with a dramatic bang. After breakfast in the Crown Room, FM Frequency Columnist Jeff Crane delivered his General Session, “Aggressive Utilities Management,” to a group of facilities executives anxious to go back and apply what they had learned to their own operations practices. As one of the few people who can make energy management humorous AND interesting, Crane discussed the metrics typically associated with utilities consumption, including where to find them and how to interpret them.
Following Monday morning’s General Session, delegates and sponsors began attending the one-on-one meetings that are the hallmark of TFM Forum events. The pre-scheduled meetings take place between sponsors, who represent facility management product and service providers from across North America; and delegates, facility executives from the education, government, or healthcare sectors who are actively seeking those products and services. Those attendees who were not matched up with sponsors had a chance to attend education sessions delivered by experts in the field like Jim Elledge (TFM‘s Tricks of the Trade columnist), Robert Wetherell, David Casavant, and Kreon Cyros.
Additional networking opportunities arose during lunch and dinner, which were once again set against impressive backdrops. Some folks were so engaged in conversation during dinner, they had a hard time breaking away long enough to continue their discussions later in the lounge. It was another all around outstanding day (made even better by the famous California weather).
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.