Plumbing can be one of the most difficult and unglamorous aspects of facility management. So when someone introduces a product that can successfully flush just about anything—and in jaw dropping quantities—well, that’s worthy of special attention.
St. Thomas Creations of San Diego, CA has introduced the high performance Quattro Flushing Technology system—an advanced flushing system that addresses the environmental efficiency and poor performance issues long associated with the use of 1.6-gallon water closets.
Quattro uses half the amount of water as traditional 3.5-gallon models and features an extra large three-inch flush valve, for maximum water flow to the bowl, eliminating the need for double flushing. An extra large direct-fed water jet delivers maximum force, providing exceptional waste removal from the bowl. And a 2 1/8” glazed trapway is computer-designed to minimize clogging.
View the demo below to get a sense of Quattro’s flushing power:
With Quattro Flushing Technology, 1.6-gallon water closets are more efficient than ever before. While the Quattro targets the residential audience, it may be worth checking to see if the same technology may be incorporated into a commercial product. After all, you never know when someone may try to flush 3 1/2 pounds of dog food down your commode.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs