WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Ever Had To Flush 20 Golf Balls?
Plumbing can be one of the most difficult and unglamorous aspects of facility management. So when someone introduces a product that can successfully flush just about anything—and in jaw dropping quantities—well, that’s worthy of special attention.
St. Thomas Creations of San Diego, CA has introduced the high performance Quattro Flushing Technology system—an advanced flushing system that addresses the environmental efficiency and poor performance issues long associated with the use of 1.6-gallon water closets.
Quattro uses half the amount of water as traditional 3.5-gallon models and features an extra large three-inch flush valve, for maximum water flow to the bowl, eliminating the need for double flushing. An extra large direct-fed water jet delivers maximum force, providing exceptional waste removal from the bowl. And a 2 1/8” glazed trapway is computer-designed to minimize clogging.
View the demo below to get a sense of Quattro’s flushing power:
With Quattro Flushing Technology, 1.6-gallon water closets are more efficient than ever before. While the Quattro targets the residential audience, it may be worth checking to see if the same technology may be incorporated into a commercial product. After all, you never know when someone may try to flush 3 1/2 pounds of dog food down your commode.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?