The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) has announce the formation of a new council for city and country club facility managers and solutions providers. The City Country Clubs Council of IFMA gives facility professionals from public and private clubs offering recreational activities, event hosting, and gourmet dining a network to share resources, connect with other professionals, and benefit from continuing education courses.
City Country Clubs Council members can connect with each other through IFMA’s online community server to share best practices and recommendations using discussion forums and an electronic document and media library. Members may also participate in regularly scheduled webinars, roundtable discussions, and face-to-face meetings on issues impacting the industry.
“It’s our hope that this council will bring together facility professionals from city and country clubs around the world to interact with one another in a formal, professional environment,” said Steven Ballard, project manager at The Country Club in Chestnut Hill, MA, and president of the new council. “Professionals in our industry now have a common network that offers administrative, problem solving and educational benefits that correspond with their own missions and goals for the future.”
Membership in the new council is open to any IFMA member with an interest or background in city and country clubs, whether public or private. To learn more, contact IFMA Council Development Specialist Kari Stein.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management