Industry members can enter for a chance to win a vacation from Universal Lighting Technologies through the company’s “Traverse the Universe” promotional giveaway. Three grand prizes up for grabs: a trip to Maui, an Alaskan cruise, and a stay in Aruba. Each vacation is worth up to $4,500.
Universal Lighting launched the “Traverse the Universe” campaign to support its partners in the distribution channel and strengthen their sales efforts. The giveaway is also designed to promote Universal Lighting’s line of high efficiency lighting ballasts, including the ULTim8® family of T8 ballasts.
There is no purchase necessary to win a “Traverse the Universe” vacation. Industry professionals can enter by visiting the “Traverse the Universe” Web portal on www.unvlt.com.
The three grand prize winners will be drawn at random. In order to enter the drawing for the Maui vacation, lighting professionals must submit their entries by May 28, 2009. The deadlines are July 30 for the Alaskan cruise and September 28 for the trip to Aruba. Each winner will receive up to $4,000 in the form of a travel voucher to plan a vacation through a Wagonlit Carlson Travel Coordinator, plus $500 in spending money in the form of an American Express check.
In addition to the grand prizes, lighting professionals can also enter at the Web site for a chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card through the online Energy Jolt Trivia Challenge. By answering a ballast trivia question, visitors are entered into a monthly drawing for the $100 prize.
Additionally, during the campaign, anyone who purchases more than $100 in qualifying products from Universal Lighting Technologies receives an instant gift while supplies last.
The “Traverse the Universe” campaign is the latest in a series of promotional giveaways from Universal Lighting. Last year, the company gave away free trips to Nashville, where one winner came home with a Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation