Kwalu has developed a solution for the need to provide attractive, comfortable dining room chairs for the bariatric person—its Bariatric Dining Chair. This chair is designed to withstand weights above 250 pounds (500, 700, or 1000 pound versions) while keeping the same aesthetic appeal of other regular sized chairs in a dining room.
Kwalu provides collections where the designs of the different chairs work together to allow bariatric needs to be accommodated while ensuring that the bariatric patient or resident does not feel stigmatized from the rest of the room. Kwalu also provides other bariatric seating options for lounge and lobby areas and patient and resident room seating.
The Bariatric Dining Chair is available in a variety of frame colors (Amber Maple, 500 pound capacity chair shown here) and in numerous fabric choices.
Kwalu provides furniture and wall protection solutions through low maintenance, antibacterial designs. Kwalu offers Virtually Indestructible™ seating, tables, casegoods, and wall protection, backed by 25 years of service excellence with a 10-year product warranty on construction and finish.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms