Kwalu has developed a solution for the need to provide attractive, comfortable dining room chairs for the bariatric person—its Bariatric Dining Chair. This chair is designed to withstand weights above 250 pounds (500, 700, or 1000 pound versions) while keeping the same aesthetic appeal of other regular sized chairs in a dining room.
Kwalu provides collections where the designs of the different chairs work together to allow bariatric needs to be accommodated while ensuring that the bariatric patient or resident does not feel stigmatized from the rest of the room. Kwalu also provides other bariatric seating options for lounge and lobby areas and patient and resident room seating.
The Bariatric Dining Chair is available in a variety of frame colors (Amber Maple, 500 pound capacity chair shown here) and in numerous fabric choices.
Kwalu provides furniture and wall protection solutions through low maintenance, antibacterial designs. Kwalu offers Virtually Indestructible™ seating, tables, casegoods, and wall protection, backed by 25 years of service excellence with a 10-year product warranty on construction and finish.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management