Kwalu has developed a solution for the need to provide attractive, comfortable dining room chairs for the bariatric person—its Bariatric Dining Chair. This chair is designed to withstand weights above 250 pounds (500, 700, or 1000 pound versions) while keeping the same aesthetic appeal of other regular sized chairs in a dining room.
Kwalu provides collections where the designs of the different chairs work together to allow bariatric needs to be accommodated while ensuring that the bariatric patient or resident does not feel stigmatized from the rest of the room. Kwalu also provides other bariatric seating options for lounge and lobby areas and patient and resident room seating.
The Bariatric Dining Chair is available in a variety of frame colors (Amber Maple, 500 pound capacity chair shown here) and in numerous fabric choices.
Kwalu provides furniture and wall protection solutions through low maintenance, antibacterial designs. Kwalu offers Virtually Indestructible™ seating, tables, casegoods, and wall protection, backed by 25 years of service excellence with a 10-year product warranty on construction and finish.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation