Kwalu has developed a solution for the need to provide attractive, comfortable dining room chairs for the bariatric person—its Bariatric Dining Chair. This chair is designed to withstand weights above 250 pounds (500, 700, or 1000 pound versions) while keeping the same aesthetic appeal of other regular sized chairs in a dining room.
Kwalu provides collections where the designs of the different chairs work together to allow bariatric needs to be accommodated while ensuring that the bariatric patient or resident does not feel stigmatized from the rest of the room. Kwalu also provides other bariatric seating options for lounge and lobby areas and patient and resident room seating.
The Bariatric Dining Chair is available in a variety of frame colors (Amber Maple, 500 pound capacity chair shown here) and in numerous fabric choices.
Kwalu provides furniture and wall protection solutions through low maintenance, antibacterial designs. Kwalu offers Virtually Indestructible™ seating, tables, casegoods, and wall protection, backed by 25 years of service excellence with a 10-year product warranty on construction and finish.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention