Perf Go Green, Holdings Inc. offers commercial trash bags designed to biodegrade within two years. Founded in 2007, the company markets and distributes products that incorporate recycled plastics combined with an oxo-biodegradable proprietary application method to produce a film for the bags. Based on environmental claims statements made by the manufacturer of the oxo-biodegradable applied to the bags, when discarded in soil and exposed to the presence of microorganisms, moisture, and oxygen, the company states that Perf Go Green products biodegrade, decomposing into simple materials found in nature. (For more on oxo-biodegradable plastics, visit the OxoBiodegradable Plastics Institute.)
In fall 2008, Perf Go Green completed its first major commercial conversion with the Grand Hyatt hotel in New York City. The hotel decided to begin using Perf Go Green custom sized commercial trash bags in three different sizes for its entire operation, including executive offices, hotel trash cans, steward stations, and ice bucket containers.
Other products available from Perf Go Green include 13 gallon tall kitchen trash bags, 30 gallon lawn and leaf bags, and plastic drop cloths.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- DCIM For Facility Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard