Perf Go Green, Holdings Inc. offers commercial trash bags designed to biodegrade within two years. Founded in 2007, the company markets and distributes products that incorporate recycled plastics combined with an oxo-biodegradable proprietary application method to produce a film for the bags. Based on environmental claims statements made by the manufacturer of the oxo-biodegradable applied to the bags, when discarded in soil and exposed to the presence of microorganisms, moisture, and oxygen, the company states that Perf Go Green products biodegrade, decomposing into simple materials found in nature. (For more on oxo-biodegradable plastics, visit the OxoBiodegradable Plastics Institute.)
In fall 2008, Perf Go Green completed its first major commercial conversion with the Grand Hyatt hotel in New York City. The hotel decided to begin using Perf Go Green custom sized commercial trash bags in three different sizes for its entire operation, including executive offices, hotel trash cans, steward stations, and ice bucket containers.
Other products available from Perf Go Green include 13 gallon tall kitchen trash bags, 30 gallon lawn and leaf bags, and plastic drop cloths.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices