Heavyweight Solutions has introduced the Heavyweight Scrub Brush system for use on commercial floor surfaces to improve safety, to minimize dirt and other contamination, and to restore floor surface aesthetics.
The Heavyweight Scrub Brush is weighted, applying a constant 16-pound force on floor surfaces. The ergonomic design prevents users from having to apply force manually when scrubbing. The Heavyweight is designed with a pistol grip and is hinged by the brush to enable cleaning underneath foodservice equipment with the same 16-pound force.
Tile floor surfaces will not wear down the nylon bristles due to a force point that uses 16 pounds of force consistently. The Heavyweight Scrub Brush system can also save money and waste, because the typical deck brush is replaced six to eight times annually and because 80% fewer detergents and chemicals are required.
The Heavyweight has been certified by the National Floor Safety Institute to improve walkway safety. The McDonald’s National Operator Insurance Team recommends the Heavyweight Floor Brush as an approved McDonald’s product that can make a major impact in insurance cost, because use of the brush changes the cleanliness and coefficient of friction of the floor tile. (Insurance companies Marsh and CCMSI offer their clients rebates for use of the Heavyweight.)
Separate corner and leg brushes are also available. Removable floor brush pads allow for easy cleaning, pad replacement, and use of separate pads for different areas in the same location. The Heavyweight Scrub Brush has a two year warranty and Heavyweight Bristle Pads are warranted for six months.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- Physical Security Planning
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Schneider Electric Introduces AccessXpert