RLE Technologies has introduced the LD1500, its most cost-effective distance read leak detection panel. Common applications of this system include data centers (under raised floors), clean rooms, telecommunication centers, and other critical areas. The LD1500 offers a reliable leak detection solution that mitigates potential water damage, business outages, and downtime.
The LD1500 has an HTML interface that allows users to view alarm status and configure system settings using a Web browser. The LD1500 offers adjustable leak, delay, and contamination thresholds. Designed specifically for integration into Building Management Systems (BMS) and Network Management Systems (NMS), the LD1500 robust communications capabilities include: HTML (Web) interface, TCP/IP, TFTP, Modbus TCP/IP UDP/IP, BACnet/IP BACnet MS/TP, and more.
When integrated with the company’s SeaHawk Water Leak Detection Cable (SC) and/or zone spot detectors (SD-Z), the LD1500 detects the presence of any conductive fluid and identifies the distance to the leak. The LD1500 can accommodate 1500 feet of SC and is suitable for leak detection in areas where the sensing cable may not be visible.
The LD1500 can also identify any cable breaks or disconnects. A Leader Cable Kit is required for monitoring leak detection cable with the unit. In the event of a water leak, the cable can be wiped dry, allowing the panel to return to normal conditions in seconds. Multiple LD1500 units can also be integrated with RLE’s LD5100 and/or LD2000 to help identify the location of multiple, simultaneous leaks.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention