NEW PRODUCT FLASH: LD1500 From RLE Technologies
RLE Technologies has introduced the LD1500, its most cost-effective distance read leak detection panel. Common applications of this system include data centers (under raised floors), clean rooms, telecommunication centers, and other critical areas. The LD1500 offers a reliable leak detection solution that mitigates potential water damage, business outages, and downtime.
The LD1500 has an HTML interface that allows users to view alarm status and configure system settings using a Web browser. The LD1500 offers adjustable leak, delay, and contamination thresholds. Designed specifically for integration into Building Management Systems (BMS) and Network Management Systems (NMS), the LD1500 robust communications capabilities include: HTML (Web) interface, TCP/IP, TFTP, Modbus TCP/IP UDP/IP, BACnet/IP BACnet MS/TP, and more.
When integrated with the company’s SeaHawk Water Leak Detection Cable (SC) and/or zone spot detectors (SD-Z), the LD1500 detects the presence of any conductive fluid and identifies the distance to the leak. The LD1500 can accommodate 1500 feet of SC and is suitable for leak detection in areas where the sensing cable may not be visible.
The LD1500 can also identify any cable breaks or disconnects. A Leader Cable Kit is required for monitoring leak detection cable with the unit. In the event of a water leak, the cable can be wiped dry, allowing the panel to return to normal conditions in seconds. Multiple LD1500 units can also be integrated with RLE’s LD5100 and/or LD2000 to help identify the location of multiple, simultaneous leaks.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management