NEW PRODUCT FLASH: LD1500 From RLE Technologies
RLE Technologies has introduced the LD1500, its most cost-effective distance read leak detection panel. Common applications of this system include data centers (under raised floors), clean rooms, telecommunication centers, and other critical areas. The LD1500 offers a reliable leak detection solution that mitigates potential water damage, business outages, and downtime.
The LD1500 has an HTML interface that allows users to view alarm status and configure system settings using a Web browser. The LD1500 offers adjustable leak, delay, and contamination thresholds. Designed specifically for integration into Building Management Systems (BMS) and Network Management Systems (NMS), the LD1500 robust communications capabilities include: HTML (Web) interface, TCP/IP, TFTP, Modbus TCP/IP UDP/IP, BACnet/IP BACnet MS/TP, and more.
When integrated with the company’s SeaHawk Water Leak Detection Cable (SC) and/or zone spot detectors (SD-Z), the LD1500 detects the presence of any conductive fluid and identifies the distance to the leak. The LD1500 can accommodate 1500 feet of SC and is suitable for leak detection in areas where the sensing cable may not be visible.
The LD1500 can also identify any cable breaks or disconnects. A Leader Cable Kit is required for monitoring leak detection cable with the unit. In the event of a water leak, the cable can be wiped dry, allowing the panel to return to normal conditions in seconds. Multiple LD1500 units can also be integrated with RLE’s LD5100 and/or LD2000 to help identify the location of multiple, simultaneous leaks.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.