RLE Technologies has introduced the LD1500, its most cost-effective distance read leak detection panel. Common applications of this system include data centers (under raised floors), clean rooms, telecommunication centers, and other critical areas. The LD1500 offers a reliable leak detection solution that mitigates potential water damage, business outages, and downtime.
The LD1500 has an HTML interface that allows users to view alarm status and configure system settings using a Web browser. The LD1500 offers adjustable leak, delay, and contamination thresholds. Designed specifically for integration into Building Management Systems (BMS) and Network Management Systems (NMS), the LD1500 robust communications capabilities include: HTML (Web) interface, TCP/IP, TFTP, Modbus TCP/IP UDP/IP, BACnet/IP BACnet MS/TP, and more.
When integrated with the company’s SeaHawk Water Leak Detection Cable (SC) and/or zone spot detectors (SD-Z), the LD1500 detects the presence of any conductive fluid and identifies the distance to the leak. The LD1500 can accommodate 1500 feet of SC and is suitable for leak detection in areas where the sensing cable may not be visible.
The LD1500 can also identify any cable breaks or disconnects. A Leader Cable Kit is required for monitoring leak detection cable with the unit. In the event of a water leak, the cable can be wiped dry, allowing the panel to return to normal conditions in seconds. Multiple LD1500 units can also be integrated with RLE’s LD5100 and/or LD2000 to help identify the location of multiple, simultaneous leaks.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation