“At National, we believe in building stronger communities. We know all those involved in educating future generations put forth extraordinary efforts every day to create impactful learning experiences. This gift is intended to support those efforts and further enrich the lives of many,” says Don Van Winkle, vice president, general manager at National Office Furniture.
Any educational, learning or developmental institution can enter now through August 31st, 2009. Facility managers should register their organization at www.NationalOfficeFurniture.com/Education and they will be automatically entered to win the $10,000 Gift of Inspiration. Winner will be chosen in a random drawing that will take place in September. No purchase is necessary.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention