Energy Efficiency Indicator Identifies Business Strategies for Energy Efficiency Despite Turbulent Economy
Johnson Controls, Inc., the global leader in energy efficiency and sustainability, and the International Facility Management Association will release the results of the third annual Energy Efficiency Indicator (EEI) on May 6 at 10 a.m. (CST) via Webcast.
This annual research report is based on a survey of more than 1,400 North American business leaders who are responsible for energy efficiency. The 2009 EEI Webcast will reveal how events from the past year have impacted the management of energy within their facilities, including financing strategies, expected return-on-investment, and their outlook on building efficiency trends.
Highlights from the 2009 EEI results include:
- Energy efficiency remains strong despite the economic situation. More than 70 percent of respondents are paying more attention to energy efficiency now than they were in 2008.
- Eighty-five percent of executives believe significant legislation mandating energy efficiency and/or carbon reduction is likely within the next two years, up from 76 percent in 2008.
- Forty-five percent of business leaders say improving energy efficiency in their buildings is their top strategy to meet carbon reduction commitments.
Who will be on the Webcast?
- C. David Myers, vice president and president of Building Efficiency, Johnson Controls
- Don Albinger, vice president of renewable energy, Johnson Controls
- Clay Nesler, vice president of global energy and sustainability, Johnson Controls
- Don Young, vice president of communications, IFMA
Several leading companies will also present their responses to the 2009 EEI report and live question and answer sessions for media participants will be incorporated into the Webcast.
Please visit http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=57320 for registration information and a link to the EEI Webcast.
Participants may dial into the conference via listen-only mode using the following numbers 412-858-4600 or 800-860-2442.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices