Perhaps these cats demonstrating the six phases of work can actually be found at a call center in some far off land….
Phase 1: You are listening to jazz
Your first day at work is great. Your co-workers are wonderful, your office is cute.
You love your boss, and your president is the best!
Phase 2: You are listening to pop music
After a while, you are so busy that you are not sure if you’re coming or going anymore.
Phase 3: You are listening to heavy metal
This is what happens after about SIX Months!
Phase 4: You are listening to hip hop
You become bloated due to stress. You’re gaining weight due to lack of exercise because you are so tired and have so much work to do and when you get home you have more work to do. You feel sluggish and suffer from constipation. Your fellow co-workers are too cheerful for your liking and the walls of your cubicle are closing in.
Phase 5: You are listening to GANGSTA RAP
After more time passes, your eyes start to twitch.
You forget what a “good hair day” feels like as you just fall out of bed and load up on caffeine.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention