FRIDAY FUNNY: Cats At Work
Perhaps these cats demonstrating the six phases of work can actually be found at a call center in some far off land….
Phase 1: You are listening to jazz
Your first day at work is great. Your co-workers are wonderful, your office is cute.
You love your boss, and your president is the best!
Phase 2: You are listening to pop music
After a while, you are so busy that you are not sure if you’re coming or going anymore.
Phase 3: You are listening to heavy metal
This is what happens after about SIX Months!
Phase 4: You are listening to hip hop
You become bloated due to stress. You’re gaining weight due to lack of exercise because you are so tired and have so much work to do and when you get home you have more work to do. You feel sluggish and suffer from constipation. Your fellow co-workers are too cheerful for your liking and the walls of your cubicle are closing in.
Phase 5: You are listening to GANGSTA RAP
After more time passes, your eyes start to twitch.
You forget what a “good hair day” feels like as you just fall out of bed and load up on caffeine.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices