Perhaps these cats demonstrating the six phases of work can actually be found at a call center in some far off land….
Phase 1: You are listening to jazz
Your first day at work is great. Your co-workers are wonderful, your office is cute.
You love your boss, and your president is the best!
Phase 2: You are listening to pop music
After a while, you are so busy that you are not sure if you’re coming or going anymore.
Phase 3: You are listening to heavy metal
This is what happens after about SIX Months!
Phase 4: You are listening to hip hop
You become bloated due to stress. You’re gaining weight due to lack of exercise because you are so tired and have so much work to do and when you get home you have more work to do. You feel sluggish and suffer from constipation. Your fellow co-workers are too cheerful for your liking and the walls of your cubicle are closing in.
Phase 5: You are listening to GANGSTA RAP
After more time passes, your eyes start to twitch.
You forget what a “good hair day” feels like as you just fall out of bed and load up on caffeine.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- HeiTel XOh by Xtralis