Perhaps these cats demonstrating the six phases of work can actually be found at a call center in some far off land….
Phase 1: You are listening to jazz
Your first day at work is great. Your co-workers are wonderful, your office is cute.
You love your boss, and your president is the best!
Phase 2: You are listening to pop music
After a while, you are so busy that you are not sure if you’re coming or going anymore.
Phase 3: You are listening to heavy metal
This is what happens after about SIX Months!
Phase 4: You are listening to hip hop
You become bloated due to stress. You’re gaining weight due to lack of exercise because you are so tired and have so much work to do and when you get home you have more work to do. You feel sluggish and suffer from constipation. Your fellow co-workers are too cheerful for your liking and the walls of your cubicle are closing in.
Phase 5: You are listening to GANGSTA RAP
After more time passes, your eyes start to twitch.
You forget what a “good hair day” feels like as you just fall out of bed and load up on caffeine.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management