Perhaps these cats demonstrating the six phases of work can actually be found at a call center in some far off land….
Phase 1: You are listening to jazz
Your first day at work is great. Your co-workers are wonderful, your office is cute.
You love your boss, and your president is the best!
Phase 2: You are listening to pop music
After a while, you are so busy that you are not sure if you’re coming or going anymore.
Phase 3: You are listening to heavy metal
This is what happens after about SIX Months!
Phase 4: You are listening to hip hop
You become bloated due to stress. You’re gaining weight due to lack of exercise because you are so tired and have so much work to do and when you get home you have more work to do. You feel sluggish and suffer from constipation. Your fellow co-workers are too cheerful for your liking and the walls of your cubicle are closing in.
Phase 5: You are listening to GANGSTA RAP
After more time passes, your eyes start to twitch.
You forget what a “good hair day” feels like as you just fall out of bed and load up on caffeine.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation