This offering comes from Peter SJF Bance, author of the Friday Funny mailing list. And while this list isn’t specifically facility management oriented, it crosses all boundaries and may provide a few chuckles to those who haven’t already seen them.
1. Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.
2. A penny saved is a government oversight.
3. The easiest way to find something lost is to buy a replacement.
4. He who hesitates is probably right.
5. Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for 40 are XL.
6. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.
7. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
8. Did you ever notice: When you put the two words ‘The’ and ‘IRS’ together it spells ‘Theirs.’
9. The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.
10. When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts