This offering comes from Peter SJF Bance, author of the Friday Funny mailing list. And while this list isn’t specifically facility management oriented, it crosses all boundaries and may provide a few chuckles to those who haven’t already seen them.
1. Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.
2. A penny saved is a government oversight.
3. The easiest way to find something lost is to buy a replacement.
4. He who hesitates is probably right.
5. Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for 40 are XL.
6. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.
7. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
8. Did you ever notice: When you put the two words ‘The’ and ‘IRS’ together it spells ‘Theirs.’
9. The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.
10. When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs