FRIDAY FUNNY: Pearls of Wisdom
This offering comes from Peter SJF Bance, author of the Friday Funny mailing list. And while this list isn’t specifically facility management oriented, it crosses all boundaries and may provide a few chuckles to those who haven’t already seen them.
1. Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.
2. A penny saved is a government oversight.
3. The easiest way to find something lost is to buy a replacement.
4. He who hesitates is probably right.
5. Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for 40 are XL.
6. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.
7. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
8. Did you ever notice: When you put the two words ‘The’ and ‘IRS’ together it spells ‘Theirs.’
9. The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.
10. When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.