This offering comes from Peter SJF Bance, author of the Friday Funny mailing list. And while this list isn’t specifically facility management oriented, it crosses all boundaries and may provide a few chuckles to those who haven’t already seen them.
1. Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.
2. A penny saved is a government oversight.
3. The easiest way to find something lost is to buy a replacement.
4. He who hesitates is probably right.
5. Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for 40 are XL.
6. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.
7. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
8. Did you ever notice: When you put the two words ‘The’ and ‘IRS’ together it spells ‘Theirs.’
9. The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.
10. When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention