This offering comes from Peter SJF Bance, author of the Friday Funny mailing list. And while this list isn’t specifically facility management oriented, it crosses all boundaries and may provide a few chuckles to those who haven’t already seen them.
1. Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.
2. A penny saved is a government oversight.
3. The easiest way to find something lost is to buy a replacement.
4. He who hesitates is probably right.
5. Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for 40 are XL.
6. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.
7. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
8. Did you ever notice: When you put the two words ‘The’ and ‘IRS’ together it spells ‘Theirs.’
9. The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.
10. When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management