NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Dreamwalls Color Glass
Dreamwalls Color Glass, a quality back painted glass, is part of the Gardner Glass Products family. This line of glass is used in commercial environments for its brilliant colors, ease of maintenance, and light reflective properties.
Applications include foyers and lobbies; backsplashes and other kitchen areas; wet bars and dining areas; and bathrooms and spas. Among the benefits it provides in a facility where it is installed—easy to clean, moisture resistant, hygienically non-porous, non-fading, UV resistant, and color clarity.
Dreamwalls Color Glass can be installed with several methods: mirror mastic, silicone adhesive, mechanical fasteners, or grout. Edgework options are: swiped edge, beveled edge (up to 1 1/4″ wide), polished edge (pencil or flat), and arris edge.
Dreamwalls Color Glass is manufactured with a five-year warranty to the trade. It is available in 12 stock color options and ready to ship in annealed 1/4″ thickness (6mm) with standard case sizes of 84″x130″, 42″x130″, and 65″x84. Stock colors are: True Black, True White, Cool Gray, Ruby Red, Bright Blue, Cream, Spice, Sand, Linen, Lime, Dusty Plum, and Ocean. Unlimited custom colors are also available upon request.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions