Dreamwalls Color Glass, a quality back painted glass, is part of the Gardner Glass Products family. This line of glass is used in commercial environments for its brilliant colors, ease of maintenance, and light reflective properties.
Applications include foyers and lobbies; backsplashes and other kitchen areas; wet bars and dining areas; and bathrooms and spas. Among the benefits it provides in a facility where it is installed—easy to clean, moisture resistant, hygienically non-porous, non-fading, UV resistant, and color clarity.
Dreamwalls Color Glass can be installed with several methods: mirror mastic, silicone adhesive, mechanical fasteners, or grout. Edgework options are: swiped edge, beveled edge (up to 1 1/4″ wide), polished edge (pencil or flat), and arris edge.
Dreamwalls Color Glass is manufactured with a five-year warranty to the trade. It is available in 12 stock color options and ready to ship in annealed 1/4″ thickness (6mm) with standard case sizes of 84″x130″, 42″x130″, and 65″x84. Stock colors are: True Black, True White, Cool Gray, Ruby Red, Bright Blue, Cream, Spice, Sand, Linen, Lime, Dusty Plum, and Ocean. Unlimited custom colors are also available upon request.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management