Dreamwalls Color Glass, a quality back painted glass, is part of the Gardner Glass Products family. This line of glass is used in commercial environments for its brilliant colors, ease of maintenance, and light reflective properties.
Applications include foyers and lobbies; backsplashes and other kitchen areas; wet bars and dining areas; and bathrooms and spas. Among the benefits it provides in a facility where it is installed—easy to clean, moisture resistant, hygienically non-porous, non-fading, UV resistant, and color clarity.
Dreamwalls Color Glass can be installed with several methods: mirror mastic, silicone adhesive, mechanical fasteners, or grout. Edgework options are: swiped edge, beveled edge (up to 1 1/4″ wide), polished edge (pencil or flat), and arris edge.
Dreamwalls Color Glass is manufactured with a five-year warranty to the trade. It is available in 12 stock color options and ready to ship in annealed 1/4″ thickness (6mm) with standard case sizes of 84″x130″, 42″x130″, and 65″x84. Stock colors are: True Black, True White, Cool Gray, Ruby Red, Bright Blue, Cream, Spice, Sand, Linen, Lime, Dusty Plum, and Ocean. Unlimited custom colors are also available upon request.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation