Dreamwalls Color Glass, a quality back painted glass, is part of the Gardner Glass Products family. This line of glass is used in commercial environments for its brilliant colors, ease of maintenance, and light reflective properties.
Applications include foyers and lobbies; backsplashes and other kitchen areas; wet bars and dining areas; and bathrooms and spas. Among the benefits it provides in a facility where it is installed—easy to clean, moisture resistant, hygienically non-porous, non-fading, UV resistant, and color clarity.
Dreamwalls Color Glass can be installed with several methods: mirror mastic, silicone adhesive, mechanical fasteners, or grout. Edgework options are: swiped edge, beveled edge (up to 1 1/4″ wide), polished edge (pencil or flat), and arris edge.
Dreamwalls Color Glass is manufactured with a five-year warranty to the trade. It is available in 12 stock color options and ready to ship in annealed 1/4″ thickness (6mm) with standard case sizes of 84″x130″, 42″x130″, and 65″x84. Stock colors are: True Black, True White, Cool Gray, Ruby Red, Bright Blue, Cream, Spice, Sand, Linen, Lime, Dusty Plum, and Ocean. Unlimited custom colors are also available upon request.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms