EasyDim(TM) from Robertson Worldwide is a three-step dimming ballast that operates two F32T8 lamps using existing wiring and standard wall switches. The multi-volt, program start, energy efficient, electronic ballast delivers the combined benefits of three levels of dimming while providing maximum lamp and performance.
Easy Dim supports sustainable lighting designs as measured by the LEED green building rating system and complies with state and local building codes.
Robertson Worldwide was recently presented with the Best of Category Award for this product during the LFI Innovations Awards Program at the Lightfair International Trade Show and Convention in New York City. Sandy Bryant, CEO/President and Robert Pelino, VP of Marketing & Technical Sales at Robertson were present at the event and accepted the Innovation Award for Best of Category: Ballast, Transformers.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs