EasyDim(TM) from Robertson Worldwide is a three-step dimming ballast that operates two F32T8 lamps using existing wiring and standard wall switches. The multi-volt, program start, energy efficient, electronic ballast delivers the combined benefits of three levels of dimming while providing maximum lamp and performance.
Easy Dim supports sustainable lighting designs as measured by the LEED green building rating system and complies with state and local building codes.
Robertson Worldwide was recently presented with the Best of Category Award for this product during the LFI Innovations Awards Program at the Lightfair International Trade Show and Convention in New York City. Sandy Bryant, CEO/President and Robert Pelino, VP of Marketing & Technical Sales at Robertson were present at the event and accepted the Innovation Award for Best of Category: Ballast, Transformers.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional