EasyDim(TM) from Robertson Worldwide is a three-step dimming ballast that operates two F32T8 lamps using existing wiring and standard wall switches. The multi-volt, program start, energy efficient, electronic ballast delivers the combined benefits of three levels of dimming while providing maximum lamp and performance.
Easy Dim supports sustainable lighting designs as measured by the LEED green building rating system and complies with state and local building codes.
Robertson Worldwide was recently presented with the Best of Category Award for this product during the LFI Innovations Awards Program at the Lightfair International Trade Show and Convention in New York City. Sandy Bryant, CEO/President and Robert Pelino, VP of Marketing & Technical Sales at Robertson were present at the event and accepted the Innovation Award for Best of Category: Ballast, Transformers.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation