Goldtouch has released its new Go! Travel Adjustable Keyboard. Weighing just one pound, one ounce, the keyboard provides the comfort and functionality of the standard Goldtouch keyboard while facilitating computer work for the mobile professional.
The compact design of the keyboard makes better use of limited space environments and allows for external mice to be placed even closer to the keyboard for reduced shoulder pain and increased comfort. Dimensions are 13.25” x 6” x 1” (at highest point).
Two protective covers support the Go! during use (allows it to be placed directly on a laptop) while reducing exposure to impacts that could lead to key cap loss when traveling.
- Adjustability: 0° to 30° adjustment for ulnar deviation (wrist splay) in the horizontal, combined with 0° to 30° adjustment for wrist pronation (vertical tenting)
- Soft key touch, low activation force (40 to 45 grams avg.), full key travel distance provides keying comfort and reduces risk from “bottoming out” when keying.
- Compact size allows for use in limited space environments and reduces shoulder abduction when reaching for mice.
- Ease of use and intuitive design allow new users to adjust the keyboard to a comfortable typing position without additional accessories.
- Compatible with PC and Mac
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation