NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Go! Travel Adjustable Keyboard
Goldtouch has released its new Go! Travel Adjustable Keyboard. Weighing just one pound, one ounce, the keyboard provides the comfort and functionality of the standard Goldtouch keyboard while facilitating computer work for the mobile professional.
The compact design of the keyboard makes better use of limited space environments and allows for external mice to be placed even closer to the keyboard for reduced shoulder pain and increased comfort. Dimensions are 13.25” x 6” x 1” (at highest point).
Two protective covers support the Go! during use (allows it to be placed directly on a laptop) while reducing exposure to impacts that could lead to key cap loss when traveling.
- Adjustability: 0° to 30° adjustment for ulnar deviation (wrist splay) in the horizontal, combined with 0° to 30° adjustment for wrist pronation (vertical tenting)
- Soft key touch, low activation force (40 to 45 grams avg.), full key travel distance provides keying comfort and reduces risk from “bottoming out” when keying.
- Compact size allows for use in limited space environments and reduces shoulder abduction when reaching for mice.
- Ease of use and intuitive design allow new users to adjust the keyboard to a comfortable typing position without additional accessories.
- Compatible with PC and Mac
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings