Goldtouch has released its new Go! Travel Adjustable Keyboard. Weighing just one pound, one ounce, the keyboard provides the comfort and functionality of the standard Goldtouch keyboard while facilitating computer work for the mobile professional.
The compact design of the keyboard makes better use of limited space environments and allows for external mice to be placed even closer to the keyboard for reduced shoulder pain and increased comfort. Dimensions are 13.25” x 6” x 1” (at highest point).
Two protective covers support the Go! during use (allows it to be placed directly on a laptop) while reducing exposure to impacts that could lead to key cap loss when traveling.
- Adjustability: 0° to 30° adjustment for ulnar deviation (wrist splay) in the horizontal, combined with 0° to 30° adjustment for wrist pronation (vertical tenting)
- Soft key touch, low activation force (40 to 45 grams avg.), full key travel distance provides keying comfort and reduces risk from “bottoming out” when keying.
- Compact size allows for use in limited space environments and reduces shoulder abduction when reaching for mice.
- Ease of use and intuitive design allow new users to adjust the keyboard to a comfortable typing position without additional accessories.
- Compatible with PC and Mac
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention