Lightline® canopy products are manufactured by Polymer Kunststoffe GmbH of Germany and distributed in the United States by Feeney Inc., Oakland, CA. These products have been widely used in Europe to shield people from the elements when they leave their homes or businesses. The manufacturer has taken an old concept of over-door canopies and awnings and created new, modern designs using innovative materials: stainless steel support arms, integrated aluminum gutters, and UV resistant acrylic visor panels in a variety of finishes.
Lightline® canopy products require no custom design or one-off fabrication. Each canopy comes in an easy to assemble kit with all the hardware necessary to assemble and install; additionally, a patented Click-Lock pane attachment feature makes for ease of installation without having to drill holes through the acrylic visor panes. The canopies offer eye catching designs that are easy to use, durable, low maintenance, and sized to fit almost any standard doorway.
Lightline® canopies are available in a variety of styles. The Gable Canopy, for instance, looks best on a pitched roof configuration, according the company. Meanwhile, the rounded Arch Canopy works well with both modern and traditional designs, and the simple Curve Canopy is designed to complement virtually any doorway.
The kits also come in several standard widths ranging from 5’ to 9’, and the Curve style has an extended, multi-panel model that allows for continuous widths, a useful design for commercial storefronts.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation