Lightline® canopy products are manufactured by Polymer Kunststoffe GmbH of Germany and distributed in the United States by Feeney Inc., Oakland, CA. These products have been widely used in Europe to shield people from the elements when they leave their homes or businesses. The manufacturer has taken an old concept of over-door canopies and awnings and created new, modern designs using innovative materials: stainless steel support arms, integrated aluminum gutters, and UV resistant acrylic visor panels in a variety of finishes.
Lightline® canopy products require no custom design or one-off fabrication. Each canopy comes in an easy to assemble kit with all the hardware necessary to assemble and install; additionally, a patented Click-Lock pane attachment feature makes for ease of installation without having to drill holes through the acrylic visor panes. The canopies offer eye catching designs that are easy to use, durable, low maintenance, and sized to fit almost any standard doorway.
Lightline® canopies are available in a variety of styles. The Gable Canopy, for instance, looks best on a pitched roof configuration, according the company. Meanwhile, the rounded Arch Canopy works well with both modern and traditional designs, and the simple Curve Canopy is designed to complement virtually any doorway.
The kits also come in several standard widths ranging from 5’ to 9’, and the Curve style has an extended, multi-panel model that allows for continuous widths, a useful design for commercial storefronts.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management