Lightline® canopy products are manufactured by Polymer Kunststoffe GmbH of Germany and distributed in the United States by Feeney Inc., Oakland, CA. These products have been widely used in Europe to shield people from the elements when they leave their homes or businesses. The manufacturer has taken an old concept of over-door canopies and awnings and created new, modern designs using innovative materials: stainless steel support arms, integrated aluminum gutters, and UV resistant acrylic visor panels in a variety of finishes.
Lightline® canopy products require no custom design or one-off fabrication. Each canopy comes in an easy to assemble kit with all the hardware necessary to assemble and install; additionally, a patented Click-Lock pane attachment feature makes for ease of installation without having to drill holes through the acrylic visor panes. The canopies offer eye catching designs that are easy to use, durable, low maintenance, and sized to fit almost any standard doorway.
Lightline® canopies are available in a variety of styles. The Gable Canopy, for instance, looks best on a pitched roof configuration, according the company. Meanwhile, the rounded Arch Canopy works well with both modern and traditional designs, and the simple Curve Canopy is designed to complement virtually any doorway.
The kits also come in several standard widths ranging from 5’ to 9’, and the Curve style has an extended, multi-panel model that allows for continuous widths, a useful design for commercial storefronts.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention