NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Lightline Canopies
Lightline® canopy products are manufactured by Polymer Kunststoffe GmbH of Germany and distributed in the United States by Feeney Inc., Oakland, CA. These products have been widely used in Europe to shield people from the elements when they leave their homes or businesses. The manufacturer has taken an old concept of over-door canopies and awnings and created new, modern designs using innovative materials: stainless steel support arms, integrated aluminum gutters, and UV resistant acrylic visor panels in a variety of finishes.
Lightline® canopy products require no custom design or one-off fabrication. Each canopy comes in an easy to assemble kit with all the hardware necessary to assemble and install; additionally, a patented Click-Lock pane attachment feature makes for ease of installation without having to drill holes through the acrylic visor panes. The canopies offer eye catching designs that are easy to use, durable, low maintenance, and sized to fit almost any standard doorway.
Lightline® canopies are available in a variety of styles. The Gable Canopy, for instance, looks best on a pitched roof configuration, according the company. Meanwhile, the rounded Arch Canopy works well with both modern and traditional designs, and the simple Curve Canopy is designed to complement virtually any doorway.
The kits also come in several standard widths ranging from 5’ to 9’, and the Curve style has an extended, multi-panel model that allows for continuous widths, a useful design for commercial storefronts.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ