The Structural Eurocodes are a set of harmonized European standards for the design of buildings and civil engineering structures. There are 10 Eurocodes made up of 58 parts that will be adopted in all EU Member States. Existing British Standards are due to be withdrawn on 31 March 2010 when full implementation of the Eurocodes will take place.
Responding to market demand, BSI British Standards has published a companion guide to the Structural Eurocodes – the new pan-European set of standards for designing and building civil engineering works.
This unbiased, 56-page guide is written by leading industry experts from the world of standards and further afield. It delivers practical and timely advice on how the new codes will work and how they might benefit construction professionals. The Guide covers important issues regarding the structural Eurocodes including:
- What are the Eurocodes?
- Why are they so important?
- Who produced the Eurocodes?
- What is the target date for their introduction into the UK?
- Are Eurocodes mandatory?
- How will they be used?
To request a copy of the guide, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Eurocodes” in the subject line.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices