The Building Intelligence Group has been retained to conduct a research project on the issues and needs for operators and technicians involved with High Performance buildings. This project is being funded by the National Science Foundation, and the results will be used to define the needs for future operations personnel including required tools, training, and processes.
The Group’s work involves research on issues and trends as well as conducting a series of surveys, interviews, and focus groups with building operations staff. The Building Intelligence Group has posted an online survey and are encouraging those involved with the operations of commercial buildings to participate in filling this out. The survey will run through mid-June.
Facility professionals involved with the day-to-day operations of commercial or institutional facilities are being asked to provide their input. The survey will take approximately five minutes to complete. Survey participants will be entered into a drawing for a $100 American Express gift card. The information will be used anonymously as part of the research project and will remain confidential. Please note that this survey being conducted strictly for non-commercial research purposes and will involve no solicitations of any kind. To participate in the survey, click this link.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management