The Building Intelligence Group has been retained to conduct a research project on the issues and needs for operators and technicians involved with High Performance buildings. This project is being funded by the National Science Foundation, and the results will be used to define the needs for future operations personnel including required tools, training, and processes.
The Group’s work involves research on issues and trends as well as conducting a series of surveys, interviews, and focus groups with building operations staff. The Building Intelligence Group has posted an online survey and are encouraging those involved with the operations of commercial buildings to participate in filling this out. The survey will run through mid-June.
Facility professionals involved with the day-to-day operations of commercial or institutional facilities are being asked to provide their input. The survey will take approximately five minutes to complete. Survey participants will be entered into a drawing for a $100 American Express gift card. The information will be used anonymously as part of the research project and will remain confidential. Please note that this survey being conducted strictly for non-commercial research purposes and will involve no solicitations of any kind. To participate in the survey, click this link.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security