One of the largest events on the 2009 FM calendar is the Facilities Show, in association with BIFM, and it will take place from May 12-14 at the Birmingham NEC. Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the UK’s leading facilities management event will offer more educational content, industry renowned exhibitors, and innovative features than ever before, with over 120 exhibitors.
Highlights of this year’s show will include the return of the Sustainable FM Academy after its launch last year. BIFM will also be hosting a day in The Facilities Show Theatre, where visitors will have the opportunity to hear from “rising fms” and participate in a Q&A session with the Institute’s Chairman, Iain Murray, and chairs of other BIFM regions.
Ian Fielder, CEO of BIFM, says, “The Facilities Show 2009 celebrates 10 years of bringing together market leading providers with thousands of FM professionals. The show represents one of the great networking events of the exhibition calendar. Visitors experience the momentum of a progressive industry and a rapidly developing profession that is instrumental in driving facilities management forward.
“BIFM’s association with The Facilities Show reflects a profession which has come of age. As the UK’s leading institute, representing the interests of those who practice facilities management and those who work in organizations supplying facilities management related goods or services, we look forward to welcoming you to this year’s premier exhibition event.”
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation