The Facilities Show, May 12-14 2009
One of the largest events on the 2009 FM calendar is the Facilities Show, in association with BIFM, and it will take place from May 12-14 at the Birmingham NEC. Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the UK’s leading facilities management event will offer more educational content, industry renowned exhibitors, and innovative features than ever before, with over 120 exhibitors.
Highlights of this year’s show will include the return of the Sustainable FM Academy after its launch last year. BIFM will also be hosting a day in The Facilities Show Theatre, where visitors will have the opportunity to hear from “rising fms” and participate in a Q&A session with the Institute’s Chairman, Iain Murray, and chairs of other BIFM regions.
Ian Fielder, CEO of BIFM, says, “The Facilities Show 2009 celebrates 10 years of bringing together market leading providers with thousands of FM professionals. The show represents one of the great networking events of the exhibition calendar. Visitors experience the momentum of a progressive industry and a rapidly developing profession that is instrumental in driving facilities management forward.
“BIFM’s association with The Facilities Show reflects a profession which has come of age. As the UK’s leading institute, representing the interests of those who practice facilities management and those who work in organizations supplying facilities management related goods or services, we look forward to welcoming you to this year’s premier exhibition event.”
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings