One of the largest events on the 2009 FM calendar is the Facilities Show, in association with BIFM, and it will take place from May 12-14 at the Birmingham NEC. Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the UK’s leading facilities management event will offer more educational content, industry renowned exhibitors, and innovative features than ever before, with over 120 exhibitors.
Highlights of this year’s show will include the return of the Sustainable FM Academy after its launch last year. BIFM will also be hosting a day in The Facilities Show Theatre, where visitors will have the opportunity to hear from “rising fms” and participate in a Q&A session with the Institute’s Chairman, Iain Murray, and chairs of other BIFM regions.
Ian Fielder, CEO of BIFM, says, “The Facilities Show 2009 celebrates 10 years of bringing together market leading providers with thousands of FM professionals. The show represents one of the great networking events of the exhibition calendar. Visitors experience the momentum of a progressive industry and a rapidly developing profession that is instrumental in driving facilities management forward.
“BIFM’s association with The Facilities Show reflects a profession which has come of age. As the UK’s leading institute, representing the interests of those who practice facilities management and those who work in organizations supplying facilities management related goods or services, we look forward to welcoming you to this year’s premier exhibition event.”
You might like:
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?