On May 19, 2009, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) will host a 90-minute live webcast to summarize the CALiPER Program’s benchmark testing of common omnidirectional incandescent lamps and provide an update on ENERGY STAR® criteria for LED integral replacement lamps.
After a brief introduction to DOE’s CALiPER SSL product testing and ENERGY STAR programs, Robert Lingard of Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) will provide an overview of CALiPER’s recent benchmark testing of omnidirectional incandescent lamps, including common A-lamps and candelabra-type decorative lamps. Kelly Gordon, also of PNNL, will give an update on DOE’s ENERGY STAR draft criteria for LED lamps and discuss issues raised during the first stakeholder comment period and features of the current second draft.
The webcast will begin promptly at 1 p.m. EDT and will include a 60-minute presentation, followed by a 30-minute live question-and-answer session with attendees.
Please visit this link to register: http://www1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/ssl/events_detail.html?event_id=3792
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts