On May 19, 2009, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) will host a 90-minute live webcast to summarize the CALiPER Program’s benchmark testing of common omnidirectional incandescent lamps and provide an update on ENERGY STAR® criteria for LED integral replacement lamps.
After a brief introduction to DOE’s CALiPER SSL product testing and ENERGY STAR programs, Robert Lingard of Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) will provide an overview of CALiPER’s recent benchmark testing of omnidirectional incandescent lamps, including common A-lamps and candelabra-type decorative lamps. Kelly Gordon, also of PNNL, will give an update on DOE’s ENERGY STAR draft criteria for LED lamps and discuss issues raised during the first stakeholder comment period and features of the current second draft.
The webcast will begin promptly at 1 p.m. EDT and will include a 60-minute presentation, followed by a 30-minute live question-and-answer session with attendees.
Please visit this link to register: http://www1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/ssl/events_detail.html?event_id=3792
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention