On May 19, 2009, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) will host a 90-minute live webcast to summarize the CALiPER Program’s benchmark testing of common omnidirectional incandescent lamps and provide an update on ENERGY STAR® criteria for LED integral replacement lamps.
After a brief introduction to DOE’s CALiPER SSL product testing and ENERGY STAR programs, Robert Lingard of Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) will provide an overview of CALiPER’s recent benchmark testing of omnidirectional incandescent lamps, including common A-lamps and candelabra-type decorative lamps. Kelly Gordon, also of PNNL, will give an update on DOE’s ENERGY STAR draft criteria for LED lamps and discuss issues raised during the first stakeholder comment period and features of the current second draft.
The webcast will begin promptly at 1 p.m. EDT and will include a 60-minute presentation, followed by a 30-minute live question-and-answer session with attendees.
Please visit this link to register: http://www1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/ssl/events_detail.html?event_id=3792
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant