On May 19, 2009, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) will host a 90-minute live webcast to summarize the CALiPER Program’s benchmark testing of common omnidirectional incandescent lamps and provide an update on ENERGY STAR® criteria for LED integral replacement lamps.
After a brief introduction to DOE’s CALiPER SSL product testing and ENERGY STAR programs, Robert Lingard of Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) will provide an overview of CALiPER’s recent benchmark testing of omnidirectional incandescent lamps, including common A-lamps and candelabra-type decorative lamps. Kelly Gordon, also of PNNL, will give an update on DOE’s ENERGY STAR draft criteria for LED lamps and discuss issues raised during the first stakeholder comment period and features of the current second draft.
The webcast will begin promptly at 1 p.m. EDT and will include a 60-minute presentation, followed by a 30-minute live question-and-answer session with attendees.
Please visit this link to register: http://www1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/ssl/events_detail.html?event_id=3792
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management