WEIRD WEDNESDAY: What’s That Smell?
Tonight, inventor Nelson Grist will put his flagship consumer product, What Odor?®, to the test on the Discovery Channel’s weekly TV series, Pitchmen. The series, which debuted on April 15, 2009, follows TV personalities Billy Mays and Anthony Sullivan as they travel around the world in search of inventors and products they believe will be successful.
Grist, a graduate of Plattsburgh State University, has spent 20 years building his reputation as a national product management professional, working with such companies as H.J. Heinz, Petsmart, Petco, and Iams. He launched his own product, What Odor?®, in 2008.
Grist’s creation is multipurpose odor eliminator, which he guarantees to eliminate any and all odors, a claim Mays and Sullivan will challenge on the Pitchmen episode tonight. Would this product be up to the test in your facility?
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ