Tonight, inventor Nelson Grist will put his flagship consumer product, What Odor?®, to the test on the Discovery Channel’s weekly TV series, Pitchmen. The series, which debuted on April 15, 2009, follows TV personalities Billy Mays and Anthony Sullivan as they travel around the world in search of inventors and products they believe will be successful.
Grist, a graduate of Plattsburgh State University, has spent 20 years building his reputation as a national product management professional, working with such companies as H.J. Heinz, Petsmart, Petco, and Iams. He launched his own product, What Odor?®, in 2008.
Grist’s creation is multipurpose odor eliminator, which he guarantees to eliminate any and all odors, a claim Mays and Sullivan will challenge on the Pitchmen episode tonight. Would this product be up to the test in your facility?
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?