Tonight, inventor Nelson Grist will put his flagship consumer product, What Odor?®, to the test on the Discovery Channel’s weekly TV series, Pitchmen. The series, which debuted on April 15, 2009, follows TV personalities Billy Mays and Anthony Sullivan as they travel around the world in search of inventors and products they believe will be successful.
Grist, a graduate of Plattsburgh State University, has spent 20 years building his reputation as a national product management professional, working with such companies as H.J. Heinz, Petsmart, Petco, and Iams. He launched his own product, What Odor?®, in 2008.
Grist’s creation is multipurpose odor eliminator, which he guarantees to eliminate any and all odors, a claim Mays and Sullivan will challenge on the Pitchmen episode tonight. Would this product be up to the test in your facility?
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects