Tonight, inventor Nelson Grist will put his flagship consumer product, What Odor?®, to the test on the Discovery Channel’s weekly TV series, Pitchmen. The series, which debuted on April 15, 2009, follows TV personalities Billy Mays and Anthony Sullivan as they travel around the world in search of inventors and products they believe will be successful.
Grist, a graduate of Plattsburgh State University, has spent 20 years building his reputation as a national product management professional, working with such companies as H.J. Heinz, Petsmart, Petco, and Iams. He launched his own product, What Odor?®, in 2008.
Grist’s creation is multipurpose odor eliminator, which he guarantees to eliminate any and all odors, a claim Mays and Sullivan will challenge on the Pitchmen episode tonight. Would this product be up to the test in your facility?
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips