FRIDAY FUNNY: Butt I Don't Mean To Offend You; I Just Want To Make You More Aware
Some restrooms in Denmark now feature toilet paper brand Silk Soft’s image of a butt with pants down where the paper dispenses. This is a not-so-subtle (yet low budget) way to promote the fact the brand is 100% recycled. The advertising agency, By Far, came up with the idea to put these stickers on standard toilet tissue dispensers on selected public toilets around Copenhagen.
Is this a rotten idea in the state of Denmark? Who knows? Regardless of the poor taste factor, it has definitely given Silk Soft a good deal of exposure.
Thanks to Kirsten Roos for submitting this Friday Funny.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.