Some restrooms in Denmark now feature toilet paper brand Silk Soft’s image of a butt with pants down where the paper dispenses. This is a not-so-subtle (yet low budget) way to promote the fact the brand is 100% recycled. The advertising agency, By Far, came up with the idea to put these stickers on standard toilet tissue dispensers on selected public toilets around Copenhagen.
Is this a rotten idea in the state of Denmark? Who knows? Regardless of the poor taste factor, it has definitely given Silk Soft a good deal of exposure.
Thanks to Kirsten Roos for submitting this Friday Funny.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation