Some restrooms in Denmark now feature toilet paper brand Silk Soft’s image of a butt with pants down where the paper dispenses. This is a not-so-subtle (yet low budget) way to promote the fact the brand is 100% recycled. The advertising agency, By Far, came up with the idea to put these stickers on standard toilet tissue dispensers on selected public toilets around Copenhagen.
Is this a rotten idea in the state of Denmark? Who knows? Regardless of the poor taste factor, it has definitely given Silk Soft a good deal of exposure.
Thanks to Kirsten Roos for submitting this Friday Funny.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security