FRIDAY FUNNY: Discerning Thievery
The co-owner of DaLou’s Bistro said someone broke into her restaurant and stole several bottles of wine, a large Italian ricotta cheesecake, and a bag of arugula. The proprieter said she found the thefts “bizarre” and said her waitress joked that the thief was probably stocking up for a nice dinner party.
She said the robber may have just taken what was immediately available; most of the meat and wine were locked up in the basement, but the stolen items were more accessible. She estimates the losses, including damage to the doors, totalled several hundred dollars.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices