Now available as an online course, the International Facility Management Association’s (IFMA) Pandemic i-Session is now available anytime, anywhere, so it can be ordered and viewed at the convenience of the facility manager (fm)
This i-session helps fms prepare for current and future pandemics by focusing on challenges and priorities. Case studies from the current swine flu pandemic will be used to assist participants with establishing response plans.
Facility professionals charged with crisis management, emergency preparedness, and business continuity are encouraged to participate in this workshop. The information obtained will assist them in protecting their organizations, minimizing panic, and highlighting proactive measures to senior management.
Fms who participate in this session should learn how to:
- Understand the risk factors and control options for pandemic planning and response.
- Define response priorities customized for your organization.
- Identify triggers and actions for your organization.
This session is delivered by Stephen Craig, CBCP, CPM, managing principal for EORM’s Business Continuity Planning Practice. Craig is a molecular biologist by training, and prior to joining EORM in 2003, he managed the facilities and EHS functions in the biotechnology industry.
Professionals who complete the class will early .15 CEUs and 1 CFM maintenance point. The course costs $99 (IFMA/SAME/Alliance members) or $125 (all others).
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?