Now available as an online course, the International Facility Management Association’s (IFMA) Pandemic i-Session is now available anytime, anywhere, so it can be ordered and viewed at the convenience of the facility manager (fm)
This i-session helps fms prepare for current and future pandemics by focusing on challenges and priorities. Case studies from the current swine flu pandemic will be used to assist participants with establishing response plans.
Facility professionals charged with crisis management, emergency preparedness, and business continuity are encouraged to participate in this workshop. The information obtained will assist them in protecting their organizations, minimizing panic, and highlighting proactive measures to senior management.
Fms who participate in this session should learn how to:
- Understand the risk factors and control options for pandemic planning and response.
- Define response priorities customized for your organization.
- Identify triggers and actions for your organization.
This session is delivered by Stephen Craig, CBCP, CPM, managing principal for EORM’s Business Continuity Planning Practice. Craig is a molecular biologist by training, and prior to joining EORM in 2003, he managed the facilities and EHS functions in the biotechnology industry.
Professionals who complete the class will early .15 CEUs and 1 CFM maintenance point. The course costs $99 (IFMA/SAME/Alliance members) or $125 (all others).
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management