In addition to providing a continuous power supply during blackouts, the FirstLine 924 isolates and protects the connected load from damaging sags, swells, harmonics, noise, and voltage imbalances in the primary AC supply. Isolating the connected load from irregularities in the primary AC supply can significantly increase the life expectancy of lighting systems. Applications include public buildings, commercial and industrial facilities, high security areas, schools and universities, and more.
In the event of an AC power failure, the FirstLine 924 automatically transfers to battery power, providing a continuous power supply for 90 minutes, as required by NFPA 101. When power returns, the FirstLine 924 automatically recharges the batteries in preparation for the next power disturbance. Input voltage rating is 208Y/120 or 480Y/277, Delta connection with optional isolation transformer. Input voltage range is +/- 10% system start up, and +10%/-20% from nominal. Output voltage is regulated to +/-1% of nominal at full load. Total Harmonic Distortion is < 5% for non-linear loads, and < 2% for linear loads.
A front panel LCD display includes 2 x 24 character display, which shows system status and alarms. The user-friendly control panel located on the front of the freestanding NEMA 1 enclosure allows remote monitoring through an RS232 connection. Seismic Zone 4 certified, the FirstLine® 924 is made in the USA and backed by a two-year On-Site Warranty (covering both parts and labor).
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation