NEW PRODUCT FLASH: HBF Textiles For Allsteel
Allsteel and HBF Textiles have partnered to offer a selection of HBF Textiles graded in for Allsteel’s workplace furnishings. This is the first partnership for HBF Textiles with any furniture manufacturer. In forging the relationship, Allsteel has also crossed a new threshold as it significantly increases its materials portfolio not just by number but by scope. The initial collection, which draws from HBF Textiles’ existing groups, will be showcased at NeoCon® 2009, in Allsteel’s Chicago Merchandise Mart Resource Center.
Amy Luthman, Allsteel’s product manager for surface materials, and Mary Jo Miller, HBF Textiles’ director of design, headed what turned out to be a curatorial process in developing the lineup of textiles. With a discerning eye, they applied criteria that considered content, scale, and performance factors. The resulting launch includes almost 50% of HBF Textiles’ total line, and of these approved fabrics, 75% are upholstery fabrics. Seventy-five percent of the Allsteel approved HBF Textiles fabrics contain recycled content, rapidly renewable properties, or are MBDC Cradle-to-Cradle Certified.
Several of HBF’s designer collections by world-renowned architects and interior designers are represented in the Allsteel range, such as those by Barbara Barry, Laura Guido-Clark, Envision Design-Ken Wilson and Diana Horvat, and, due to be introduced at NeoCon, a series by Champion Platt.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ