Allsteel and HBF Textiles have partnered to offer a selection of HBF Textiles graded in for Allsteel’s workplace furnishings. This is the first partnership for HBF Textiles with any furniture manufacturer. In forging the relationship, Allsteel has also crossed a new threshold as it significantly increases its materials portfolio not just by number but by scope. The initial collection, which draws from HBF Textiles’ existing groups, will be showcased at NeoCon® 2009, in Allsteel’s Chicago Merchandise Mart Resource Center.
Amy Luthman, Allsteel’s product manager for surface materials, and Mary Jo Miller, HBF Textiles’ director of design, headed what turned out to be a curatorial process in developing the lineup of textiles. With a discerning eye, they applied criteria that considered content, scale, and performance factors. The resulting launch includes almost 50% of HBF Textiles’ total line, and of these approved fabrics, 75% are upholstery fabrics. Seventy-five percent of the Allsteel approved HBF Textiles fabrics contain recycled content, rapidly renewable properties, or are MBDC Cradle-to-Cradle Certified.
Several of HBF’s designer collections by world-renowned architects and interior designers are represented in the Allsteel range, such as those by Barbara Barry, Laura Guido-Clark, Envision Design-Ken Wilson and Diana Horvat, and, due to be introduced at NeoCon, a series by Champion Platt.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention