Olive oil-based furniture polish from Earth Friendly Products cleans and conditions finished and unfinished wood surfaces with plant-based ingredients, including olive oil, orange oil, and purified water. Removes dirt, grime, and body oil without oily residue, synthetic wax, or waxy build-up.
Naturally conditions wood surfaces while protecting against damage due to low humidity. Restores luster of dry wood. Environmentally preferred, easy replacement for aerosol alternatives.
- 100% Sustainable Ingredients
- Plant-Based Formulas
- GMO Free
- Natural Organic Essential Oils
- Biodegradable Formulations
- Neutral pH
- Phosphate Free
- Caustic Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Petrochemical Free
- Dye Free
- Chlorine Free
- Perfume Free
- Greywater/Septic Safe
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event