Olive oil-based furniture polish from Earth Friendly Products cleans and conditions finished and unfinished wood surfaces with plant-based ingredients, including olive oil, orange oil, and purified water. Removes dirt, grime, and body oil without oily residue, synthetic wax, or waxy build-up.
Naturally conditions wood surfaces while protecting against damage due to low humidity. Restores luster of dry wood. Environmentally preferred, easy replacement for aerosol alternatives.
- 100% Sustainable Ingredients
- Plant-Based Formulas
- GMO Free
- Natural Organic Essential Oils
- Biodegradable Formulations
- Neutral pH
- Phosphate Free
- Caustic Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Petrochemical Free
- Dye Free
- Chlorine Free
- Perfume Free
- Greywater/Septic Safe
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention